60-65

60, Mutated Toadbookmarkvote

Zhou Wenwen opened some car windows and stuck his head out to look ahead.

I only saw Uncle Long jumping up and down, and a luminous tricycle that can blind your eyes.

"Gah—"

A toad's cry suddenly came from the front, and at the same time, Zhou Wenwen could feel the car body shaking slightly.

It's not the car shaking, it's the ground shaking.

"Ah—" At the

least, people's panicked voices came from at least one side, accompanied by a rotten smell similar to the corpse of a rotting zombie.

"Sister, what... is it?"

Zhou Yichen finally saw what was happening in front of him at this moment, a huge mutated toad was jumping towards the convoy.

The mutant toad is almost the size of a car.

The chug-chug sound did not break through the pimple-covered sores all over its body, but after the sores exploded, the venom fell on the ground and quickly corroded a large pit.

The venom seems to be born, and when it falls on the car, it can corrode the entire car into a frame, and the people inside will also become charred corpses.

During the whole process, the cries for help did not exceed one minute.

"It's a mutated animal!"

Zhou Wenwen gave a sharp pause.

In the previous life, everyone had never gone to the security base so early in advance. Unexpectedly, when we went together in a team, we would encounter mutant animals.

At the beginning of the end of the world, animals have mutated into this form.

It is not wrong for human beings to perish!

"Hey!"

"Don't jump here, hurry back to your little pond!"

The golden light on Uncle Long's body and the surface of the tricycle became more intense, and exuded a powerful coercion.

The mutated toad sensed danger and jumped faster.

Not jumping to Uncle Long, but still running around in the convoy.

With a long tongue that has a foul smell, it can sweep away an adult.

Before the adult had time to be sent into the stomach by the mutated toad, it had already been corroded and blackened by the mucus on the mutated toad's tongue, and there was no movement.

He still kept his posture of calling for help, but no sound came out at all.

Uncle Long also started to move, and rushed towards the mutated toad on his tricycle.

With the golden light body protection, the poisonous lumps and mucus on the mutated toad's body did not corrode the tricycle at all, nor did it hurt Uncle Long.

Uncle Long is very powerful, he can restrain the mutated toad, the mutated toad is jumping around in place, and the venom is flying around, this is a disaster for the people at the front of the convoy.

There were vehicles behind the convoy. In the end, Fang didn't know what happened, and he was still in place. All the cars could not back up.

Many people abandoned their cars and fled, but the venom flew around, and even if it got on the clothes, it could quickly corrode a big hole.