Languages - Hermitcraft

-This is my AU for the languages.-

Different languages were common around Hermitcraft. There was a wide assortment of them. Xisuma thought it would be fun to get together and see who could speak the most languages. So at the next server meeting he brought up the idea.

"Seeing how many languages we all speak?" Stress questioned and Xisuma nodded, "Sounds fun."

"Ok we'll divide into groups. People who only know 1 language, people who know 2, people who know 3, and then people who know 4 and above." Xisuma said and everyone nodded, "Okay let's go!" 

Soon everyone was grouped into the different groups. Group 1 had the most hermits consisting of Bdubs, False, Gem, Jevin, Impulse, Mumbo, Beef, xB, Zedaph, Cleo, Hypno, and Stress because they only knew English.

Group 2 consisted of Cub, Doc, Etho, Keralis, Ren, Tango, Wels, and Iskall.

"So what languages do you guys speak other than english?" Xisuma questioned.

"Vex." - Cub

"German." - Doc

"Japanese." - Etho

"Polish." - Keralis

"Wolf." - Ren

"Netherian (language of the nether)." - Tango

"Latin." - Wels

"Swedish." - Iskall

Group 3 consisted of Scar, Joe, Pearl, and Xisuma.

"So i speak Vex, English, and Elvish." Scar said with a smile.

"I speak English, Latin, and Galactic." Joe said also smiling.

"I speak English, Japanese, and Galactic." Pearl said smirking.

"I speak English, Galactic, and Enderian(Language of the Deep End)." Xisuma said chuckling.

"Wait Grian how many language do you know?" Doc questioned seeing Grian alone in a separate group.

"I know 8." Grian said shyly.

"8??!!!" Everyone else cried.

"What languages are they?" Stress asked.

"I know Enlgish, Japanese, Galactic, Enderian, Latin, Elvish, Avian/Bird, and Binary." Grian said with a chuckle and the others simply passed out from shock.