Ruins from Long ago - Evo/Empires SMP

Evolution SMP or known as Evo to the members of this old server was known to be the first server to be destroyed by the watchers. The members of the server were either turned into watchers or listeners. The members believed the original code of the server was lost to the void but that was soon proven in correct.

Pixlriffs was Empires resident researcher and he was currently exploring a location far from the main area of empires. He had read about Evo in books and managed to find a picture of ruins of evo in Empires. He found coordinates and traveled to them to see the overgrown and destroyed area of Evo's spawn. he was shocked and decided to call a meeting to show the others what he found. Soon all the empire leaders were at the main spawn looking at Pix expectantly.

"You all recall the Legend of Evo Smp right?" Pix questioned and everyone nodded but Jimmy was frowning, "I found the ruins of Evo on Empires." 

"Do you have the coordinates?! I so want to see those ruins!" Fwip said excited and Pix nodded. he showed them the way to the ruins and the leaders went and explored the ruins but Jimmy stayed at the spawn of evo brushing his hands along the old stone.

"This is certainly nostalgic." Jimmy breathed before he froze realizing something, "Oh  nooo. Oh nooo noo nooo." 

'If this is the actual ruins of Evo and not some fake ones than is the code corrupted?! Even worse does finding these ruins put the server at risk for the watchers invading?!' Jimmy thought panicking. Jimmy shook his head and pulled out his communicator. Jimmy called Grian who didn't pick up at first until Jimmy spam called him.

"Hello?" Grian questioned on the otherside of the line.

"Grian! We've got a major problem. Evo is connected to empires. Pix found the ruins of Evo." Jimmy said and Grian cursed on the other side.

"Oh no. Jimmy if the original server of Evo is connected to empires. Empires is compromised. Get everyone to hermitcraft immeadiately. do not waste any time." Grian said and he ended the call.

---- Hermitcraft----

Grian hung up on Jimmy and ran from where he was restocking the entity in the shopping district and took off into the sky to open the rift. He rushed through the rift and appeared in empires. He quickly found Jimmy who was trying to get the others to the rift.

"You all better listen to Jimmy and get through the rift if you value your lives." Grian said and the others were shocked to see him.

"Why though? There's no danger." Fwip questioned.

"Yes there is. Those ruins you found compromised this server and if you don't want to die get through the rift to safety now." Grian said and everyone went through the rift only to be met with Grian destroying the rift and the hermits gathered outside of his base. 

"Grian what's going on?" Xisuma questioned.

"These idiots found the ruins of Evo and compromised their server. Now i need to check the code on this server so the watchers don't find us and kill everyone."

TBC?