chapter 15

They had begun fighting and it quickly got out of hand. Amora was a little surprised that she was holding them off. But she knew her luck would run, she needed to get out of there.

Fast.

The only thing she could think of was getting to Aria quickly and killing her.

It was mostly Loki who had been fighting, he figured if Amora really was in love with him, she wouldn't hurt him.

The Bifrost appeared once again, behind them, causing most of the Avengers to pause, wondering who else was coming to help.

Aria threw one of her strongest energy balls straight at Amora's back. Who was still disguised as her. Causing Amora to be thrown face forward onto the ground.

Aria stepped out of the Bifrost as it vanished. She had Athena, Fandral, Volstagg and Hogun with her.

Everyone was confused.

Two Arias.

Amora looked around as Aria strides forward.

"Give it up Amora" Loki said.

Amora looked around at everyone. She quickly got to her feet, threw her magic around Loki and pulled him closer. Where she then held him, at knife point in front of her.

She knew her magic was weak, teleporting wasnt going to be an option.

Amora was going to have to think fast.

Aria stopped.

She was fifty feet from them. She looked over at Loki.

"Loki, you okay?" Aria thought.

"I'll be fine. You?"

Aria smiled at him and taking a deep breath.

"Once this is over. I will be okay"

"What are you doing?" Amora barked as she starred at Aria.

"We need to distract her. So, go with it" She said.

"I shall follow your lead"

Aria looked at Amora. Then around at everyone. Nobody daring to move.

"Everyone back up a little" Aria insisted.

And they did.

Not too far.

"So, this is what its come down to Amora Aria said. From kidnapping and hurting me. To wanting to hurt Loki"

"You know nothing" She said, quickly changing back into herself.

"But I do" Aria said. "I know youre hurting. Loki broke your heart. I do understand"

"How would you know" She hissed.

"He lied to you Amora. Didnt he?"

The anger was bubbling on the surface.

"He promised he wouldnt be like Thor. He wouldnt get married. Not for anything"

"Nobody ever plans on falling in love though"

This made Amora more angrier. Aria could almost feel it being let loose from herself.

"You aint in love. Youre bewitched. I know it" Amora shouted.

"Its the truth Amora. I am in love" Loki said.

Amora pushed the knife into his skin more.

"Shut up" She growled.

Aria took a deep breath, closing her eyes for a split second, feeling herself leave her body. She opened her eyes again, finding she was standing behind them. But her body was still standing in front, talking to them. She had managed to do the one thing Loki had been trying to teach her, since the day they met.