chapter 19

Aria came out of her bathroom, wearing a long lilac, satin dress. Loki was standing in her room wearing his black suit. He grinned that wicked smile, just for her, when he saw her.

"You look beautiful. As always" He said."

Arias heart hammered against her chest.

"You know how I feel about you wearing this" She replied, closing the gap between them.

They had stayed awake mot of the night, making love.

"I know "He teased.

Aria leaned in, kissing him softly.

"I cant believe this is happening" She said, as she headed to the door.

"We have some time" He raised his eyebrows.

Causing Aria to really laugh.

"Go check on Fandral. While I check on our daughter"

"So, rain check on that offer?"

Aria knocked on Athenas room door. She could hear voices coming from inside.

"Yeah" Athena called out.

She walked in, finding Athena sitting at the desk, wearing her wedding dress. It was a strapless bodice that had layers of chiffon, almost like a princess dress.

Arias breath was taking at her beauty.

"Well?" Athena asked, standing up.

Tears gathered in her eyes.

"You look stunning" Aria whispered.

Athena hugged her, Aria could feel her body trembling.

The door knocked once more, Aria reached over and opened it, shocked when she found Frigga standing there.

"Grandmother" Athena quickly went over to her.

"What are you doing here?" Aria asked, on her guard a little.

"You didnt think I would miss your wedding day, do you?"

"Is it just you?" Aria wondered.

"No"

Movement behind her, caused Aria to gasped, when she saw her own father walking through the door.

"Dad!" Aria quickly went over to him.

"Does Grandfather know youre here?" Athena quizzed.

Frigga shook her head.

"Wont you get into trouble?"

"Sshh. This is your wedding day. Lets not dwell on anything else" Frigga insisted.

Athenas heart swelled with love, she was so happy and Aria could feel that.

Pepper knocked on the door, letting the know it was time. They all headed out towards the tent. Where Loki was standing outside waiting for them. He too was shocked and couldnt believe it when he saw his own mother walking towards them.

He held her as they greeted, before Aria took them inside, where Thor couldnt understand what he was seeing, starring as he stood there, beside Fandral.

The ceremony was beautiful. They headed out of the tent for pictures, so inside could be sorted out into the tables for food and dancing. Frigga was introduced around to everyone she hadnt met before. But as everyone headed back inside, Frigga and Heimdall departed.

Aria could tell how much trouble Frigga would be in, not wanting to tell Loki this, for fear of him going up there with his mother to protect her from his father.