chapter 18

It had been a few days now. Aria had been going over the plans for the tent that was being put up. When Thor quickly walked through the door, he glanced at her, then walked to Loki. She lost all sense of thought, or hearing anything Clint and Tony were discussing. She was wondering what Thor and Loki were discussing. As he had just been up in Asgard.

Thor hurried over to his brother. He was going over something he had written.

"Brother"

Loki looked up, he saw that worried look on his face.

"I don't like that look Thor" Loki whispered.

"I've just got back. Father is intending to travel here. His intention is, bring Athena back with him. He has also put out an arrest for Aria. On the grounds of treason"

Loki quickly looked at him, he knew what meant. If they couldnt bring Aria back for the punishment, they would kill her on sight.

"He declared it all this morning"

Loki looked stressed.

"Do you know when he will arrive?" He asked.

"He just put it out this morning Loki, he has to gather the troops, including the people from Vanir"

"Hoguns realm. My guess thats where Athena would have been going to"

Thor agreed.

Tonys phone began ringing.

"Yeah" He answered.

He listened, then grinned.

"Brilliant. Bring them in. I will meet you at the doors"

Aria looked up at him, curious.

"Wedding dresses, you coming?"

She nodded.

Athena stood in her room, with her mother, trying on the various dresses they had picked out. While Fandral was trying on suits. Pepper was coming and going, checking on the various things. When she had settled on a dress she liked, they began working on the fitting for it.

Aria quietly left the room, stepping outside, people were coming and going with tables and chairs, decorations, candles and flowers.

"You look exhausted princess"

Aria looked over, finding Clint standing there.

She hadnt thought about it, but now she realised she was.

"You still not sleeping?"

Aria shook her head.

"Im scared that if I close my eyes. Odin will come for her. And I wont be able to stop him"

Clint put his arms around her.

"You need to let us help you princess. We have all the best security here, nobody, nothing, is getting by to get to our Athena"

Aria could feel the emotion building up. Almost bursting out. It wasnt just the problem with Odin.

Her daughter was about to get married.

"Its not just that though, is it?" He then asked.

Aria pulled back, quickly drying her eyes.

"Shes all grown up, so fast. I feel like I have missed it"

Clint chuckled.

"It happens. Im dreading it when Leila gets married. Nobody is gonna be good enough" He said.

"At least it wont be like this"

Clint looked around, leaning on the wall beside her.

"I dont know, I think weve done quite well, considering the situation"

Loki then stepped outside.

"Can I have a quick word?" He thought.

"Sure" She said out loud. "Excuse me" Aria said, following him back inside.

They walked through to Aria's room.

"What is it?" Aria asked, knowing this wasnt good.

Loki quickly told her everything That had said. Aria knew it would be case. After what she had done, she had expected it much sooner.

"What did you do?" He asked, having heard her thoughts.

Aria rolled her eyes, looked away.

"Took a knife to his throat. Cut his cheek" She eventually said.

She could tell he was shocked, but also a little impressed.

"Sorry" She offered.

Loki laughed, as he crossed the room to her.

"No, youre not" He whispered.

Aria looked into his eyes, it had been a while since she had felt that desire, she was feeling for him right now.

"But thats your father" Aria said, trying to keep herself calm.

"And youre my wife. You are my everything. Im done with Asgard my love. I shall follow you to the ends of the universe. Just to be with you"

Aria smiled at him.

Before she could stop herself, Aria practically pounced on him, holding him, kissing him. Finding he was the same, almost tearing the clothes from her.

They quickly put there clothes back on, feeling like a couple of children, sneaking around.

"You realise Odin will probably declare war over this Aria?" Loki said, as he pulled on his boots.

She paused, realising he called his father by his first name.

"Odin now?"

Loki shrugged.

"He is no father of mine, if he thinks its okay to try and kill my wife"

She looked at him.

"But"

He silenced her question with his lips.

"No buts my love. He brought this on himself"

Aria looked into his eyes.

"What of Thor? Or your mother? Especially if we you know"

"Kill him?" Loki said, he put on his jacket. "If Odin does in a war, Thor becomes King. My mother will understand that, its what happens in war"

"I cant have Thor hating us"

Loki shook his head.

"He wont" Loki kissed her. "Plus, think of the fun we can have with this. Its been a long time since we have fought against something decent"

Aria laughed as he held her hand, and they left the room, heading towards the lounge area. She realised, she was famished.