Chapter Thirteen: Red Eyes

Arriving in the file room, it was easy to tell that Shun and Ryker had been hard at work looking at every file after file. There were all sorts of files everywhere around them. Ryker saw Lotus enter the room and began to stumble over files to get to the girl. A huge smile was on his face, happy to see that she returned. Inviting her to look with them she began to look at all these files. So many demons lived here before. At least the demons that were in the S’s.

    The file room was rather large. Though there was a computer that held every file of demons alive, it did not work. When Aria won over Terra the General stationed here deleted all the information on the computers that could help them invade Ryoku. Though Leah recovered some of the information that would assist in an invasion there was nothing about people that could come back. Thus the old fashioned way would suffice.   

      Lotus was looking through all the files. At least the only people she found that had her last name were her grandparents, but even her father’s file wasn’t with them. Not even the second child. It was like the two were completely whipped out by the demon government. This had Kern’s doing written all over it.

    “Is there another place where they might be?” asked Lotus finding this completely ridicules. “It’s clear that they took my father’s file out. Think about logically.”

      “I’ll be back,” said Ryker leaving the room, not without some embarrassing falls over files.

      He was gone for about ten minutes when he opened the door holding a file. Everyone gathered around to see. Opening up the file there was a picture of a man with white hair and red eyes, like Lotus. She even had some of his looks as him, at least a little. Reading the file this was how it was written out…

Name: Storms, Kione

Demon Breed: Bear

Occupation: Demon General

Married: Thorell, Ran

    From there it went to even mentioning his parents and other personal information. It even mentioned he was an older brother to a girl named, but the file for her was missing. Not even her name was mentioned in her father’s file. It was strange that there was nothing on this woman. But at the current moment Lotus couldn’t think of anything else. She now knew what her father looked like and what his name was. Staring at the file tears un-voluntarily began falling down her cheeks. Whipping up real quick she could figure out why she was crying like this. Ryker wrapped his arms around her.

     “Lo, why don’t you go to bed,” he said softly. “I know how you must feel. It’s been a long day.”

      Shaking her head she went to bed. Once she was gone Ryker sat down, sighing deeply. “Well I’m going to bed as well,” said Ryker standing up straight again. “Night, Jiro.”

     “Night, Rye.” Jiro said following him out. “Tomorrow we’ll work on training more.”

     Shaking his head he went towards his room. Coming to it he looked into Lotus’ room. She was fast asleep holding the file of her father close. Coming in he pulled the blanket over top of her. Kissing the top of her head, Ryker left the room. Lying in his own bed, he kept thinking about those nightmares. Though he will never tell Lotus them, this demon will work hard to ensure that it did not come true in the end.

    Yasha fell to the ground as he was training with Ichiro and Than. Since he began training with the shadow demon his skills have increased. Though they weren’t as advance as the two demons were hoping for, but they have gotten much better than before. Suddenly in the middle of practice Than began to laugh a little. Yasha wanted the attention back and threw a sword at the feet of Than. Ichiro was outraged at his actions.