Chapter Fifteen: War for Terra

Ryker slashed demons that were attacking him before they came close to the wall, but there was only such much he could take. Lotus was still on the other side fighting demons that had gotten without him noticing. No telling if she was hurt or not. Jiro was preoccupied with fighting his own battles. Stabbing one last demon he jumped back up to the top of the wall where he could see Lotus fighting. The sun rising made everything seems so much clearly. He could protect Lotus with ease. Running down to where she was at he killed four demons before he reached Lotus. Fighting along side her was just how it should be. Jiro killed two demons at once while saving a wounded solder’s life. Helping him get to safety the half-breed went back to fighting. The red sky made its appearance revealing how many had died and how many were still alive. It was in Jiro’s mind that he save as many people as he could before it was too late. He already lost his family once; he wasn’t going to let anyone lose a family member. He wasn’t going to have a family suffer from losing anyone.

     Yasha took out his sword as he entered the city walls. Than was close behind him, monitoring his every move. Taking in the city Yasha began to attack the humans that charged for the boy. Dodging their weapons he calmly sliced down his enemies. Though he didn’t know if they were dead or not, he couldn’t be concerned with that. Than was still watching him. Yasha stopped when he heard gunfire in his direction. Looking around Aria pointed her sword at him. This was not just a normal sword you see. It had the option to act like one, but it could also be used as a gun. Leah made this for her commander when she first joined and since then it has become the weapon of the humans. Not even demons had this kind of weapon available to them.

     Yasha blocked her blade, but it was Aria that was in shock. She saw the red eyes. It was the half-breed known as Yasha. Now there was a conflict. Either attack and kill, or capture. However she was not able to complete what she wanted to do. General Kea came in between the two. It was a move used to protect their weapon at any cost, even their own lives. But Kea simply thought of this as revenge for Terra. Perhaps if they did not win Terra over by time the sun set this woman would dead.

     “Go else where,” ordered Kea in a harsh voice. “I’ll deal with Ms. Bells here.”

    Licking her lips she attacked Aria with full force. Staying calm, the woman stood her ground against the demon. Though there were people all around them, demons knew better then to get involved in a General’s fight. Taking out her gun Aria managed to shoot her arm. But Kea returned the wound with slashing the back of Aria. Falling down she transformed her gun back into a sword to protect herself from the next attack. It came from the back, trying to slice of the woman’s head. Aria was not about to be killed by a demon. Standing back up both blades met that sparks came out of the friction. Smiling Aria pressed the button the refilled the bullets. Smiling she pulled the trigger. Quickly she backed away from Kea before Aria could shoot. That’s when the body fell to the ground. Kea had been shot by Aria in the end. Taking not time to have pride in her kill she went back to fighting against others and saving those who were wounded. Than noticed she was dead. Going into the shadow there was one person that he wanted to see here, only one person.

     Lotus was separated from Ryker as she was thrown against the wall. Than Row had snuck up from the shadow to attack. Ryker could help her since he was being overwhelmed with others attacking him. Charging at him he managed to dodge the attacks. Though close attacks were Lotus’ strongest martial arts point, he still dodged or blocked them. It seemed like he was playing with her almost, and Lotus soon began feeling fatigue from fighting already. Than kicked the girl to the ground, then surrounding their fighting area in shadow and the only thing that was able to get in was the sunlight. Lying on the ground, she wanted for him to get closer. The demon came to her when a fan almost hit him. He quickly grabbed her arm, twisting so she wouldn’t attack.