QUINCE

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: TEASE

My morals were laid out on the line, my whole world flipped so far on its axis that I didn't even recognise it anymore.

What the fuck was I doing at a sex club?

No, scratch that. What the fuck was I doing at a sex club dancing in a cage?

Or better still, what the fuck was I doing at a sex club, dancing in a cage for the pleasure of murderers and other heavily corrupt criminals?

I couldn't do acrobatics around a pole like some of the other dancers but I knew how to dance in a way that made my body look sexy.

Slowing my movements down to make them appear seductive. I used the natural assets of my body, accentuating my figure by arching my back,  or swaying my hips or even dropping down to make my ass look good.

It seemed to be working, the men were glued to my alluring charms. Tracing every turn I made, following each time I moved.

"Fine. I'll allow her to stay." Stephen stated, "I'll be back later to collect her." He banged his palm down on Aries shoulder but Aries didn't take his eyes off of me. "Enjoy the show bruh."

His eyes glittered as he admired the full length of my body, "I fully intend to." Aries muttered, backing away from the cage and taking a seat in direct view of my dancing.

Now that Stephen had walked away, I wondered if I could stop but there was this yearning look written all over Aries' face and it made me want to continue.

I liked that I could turn him on.

His blinks were slowed right down, desire lacing his eyes, fixated on every one of my moves like I was the only girl in the room. He slouched back in his chair, one arm resting lazily against the back, the other salaciously stroking himself, in careful motions.

He positioned himself more comfortable, releasing his manhood from the tight restraints of his pants and gripping his palm around the thick girth. His speed and tempo matching my own.

I'm not sure how long we stayed like that, his eyes never leaving mine, mine never leaving his. I was dancing only for him, deliberately teasing him with my moves and he had his hand wrapped tightly around his cock, pleasuring himself to my beat.

It was probably the raunchiest thing I've ever done. People were actively fucking all around me,  different positions, different kinks or fetishes, orgies, acts of pleasure taking place in every direction I turned and I wanted to join in. With him.

He stood up, that hand still clasped around his shaft as he grew closer and closer to me, until finally his body pressed right against the cage, his dick slipping through the silver rails.

I raised a brow and leaned forward against the cage poles, "What do you expect me to do with that thing?"

He pulled on the bars, making them rattle in the frame but only proving to me how strongly locked they were. "I expect you to get on your knees and earn your freedom."