Chapter 2: Settling in

Y/N POV

I look over as more people are in this tiny room, Kayn is checking everyone's boxes on his attendance sheet. 

Kayn: Is... there a Graves here?

We all shake our heads. 

Kayn: He's the one in the solo dorm on the other end, damn...

Kayn: Alright, whatever, welcome to Piltover University, or as I like to call it; P.U. 

I snicker at that, I'm a child at heart. 

Ahri lightly brushes me with her tail, can she control that or...

Ahri whispers: Oop- sorry Y/N, so sorry...

She blushes. 

Y/N whispers: No, no it's alright, just chill. 

Kayn stares us down as we're talking to one another, then resuming to his talk. 

Kayn: Anyway, plenty of shit to go and see, I was going to take you all out to dinner but looks like it's a little late for that now, apologies. My only advice to you guys is to go forth, go on an adventure, this campus is massive! We'll do a floor dinner some other time. 

Looks like the night belongs to us, I accidentally bump into a guy on the way out. 

Yasuo: Oh shit, sorry bro, I'm Yasuo what's up?

I shake his hand.

Y/N: Y/N.

Yasuo: Awesome, awesome, I'll see you around. 

That was weird, anyway, I go to walk back to my dorm but then I am confronted by Irie and Ezzy getting along. 

Y/N: Well, you guys work fast, handholding already?

I get nervous at what I just said, they both retract their hands and blush in front of me. I nervously laugh, walking in between them to the elevator. 

I feel two people grab my one arm. 

????: Hey! Big fella! My friend wants to meet you!

I turn around and adjust my glasses. I see a short blue hair girl and a taller red hair girl who looks like she's been in a fight recently. 

Jinx: I'm Jinx, the humble love doctor, *loud giggle*

I look at the other girl and she pauses, not knowing what to say.

Jinx: Go on girl! You got this!

Katarina: Katarina, nice to meet you...

Y/N: Y/N, Y/N L/N, pleasure.

I hold my hand out and she shakes it. 

Jinx: So, where you off to, lady killer?

I start to sweat at hearing "lady killer". Me? Nah, no fucking way. Just because I'm a giant doesn't mean I'm anything. 

Y/N: Just around campus, I figure I just go on a walk to see the place. 

Katarina: O-oh, that's fine I guess... have fun with that...

She turns around and scampers away. Jinx runs off after her, giving me a goodbye. 

Jinx: Oh jeez, goodbye Y/N! Nice meeting you!

I turn around and I am interrupted again. I turn back around and it's Ahri, okay good. 

Y/N: What's up Ahri, I'm just gonna go for a walk. 

Ahri: Can I go with? I'm trying to get away from Irie, we come from the same place but she's too much sometimes, her love for guys in sports is too much.