Chapter 21: New deal new apartment

Y/N POV

I gather all my shit, making sure I snag the bottle of tequila and tuck it under my arm. 

I walk outside to join the girls as they peel themselves off the grass.

We are greeted by a hungover Garen in a bathrobe and... is that a bra? That's Kat's bra...

Garen: Y/N, Iove the new tattoo bud. 

Y/N: Gary, love the bra, fits nice on the chest. 

Garen: I see we both got fucked up. 

Y/N: Yep, I'll catch you man, thanks for this shoutout, we needed it.

Garen: No problem, we needed to open on something, now we're back at it.

Done deal, both parties gain from it, I give him a side-fist bump and the girls, and I head out to the bus stop. 

Kai: Y/N... I just can't here let me- 

She licks her finger and rubs the dick off of my forehead. 

Y/N: Thanks Kai babe...

Kai gives me a kiss of approval, smiling. 

The buses must not be running today, time for the long walk home I guess...

WALK MOMENT

We all stumble home, making it to the house just barely, panting. We probably walked two miles too many, after the first three, it was just annoying. 

Kali is the first to plop on the couch. 

Kali: *pant pant* Fuck! I'm hot!

Y/N: *pant* You sure are... 

Kali practically rips her shirt off revealing her abs and sports bra, I've seen it, licked it, so nothing too special anymore, but they are such a pleasant sight to see. 

I take my sweater off, why did I even wear one, Sera? Sera? Why do you torture me so...

Eve: N-now... that's what we like to see... 

She sits down next to me and brushers her claws from my pecs to my abs. 

Ahri sits down and hits her with a tail. 

Ahri: No horny! He tired! 

Y/N: Wheely tired...

I lay my head back and Ahri lays her tails on me, Eve just grabs my hand instead. 

The rest of the girls find a way to snuggle. 

Kai and Kali both lay on my lap with the pulled-up ottoman.

Sera drapes her hair over my lower legs, laying her head on them. 

Every time we cuddle, my whole body is covered, which is not something to complain about if I'm being honest. 

SNOOZE TIME

I wake up and it's around two, I slowly push the girls off me as I get up, I figure I just give them time to sleep. 

I walk outside and have a joint that was left in my pocket, I'm pretty sure Yasuo snuck it in there for me, it's legal in Piltover, but not on campus, who gon stop me? 

I light it up, taking a hit, taking my phone out and preparing for the worst. 

YouTube themselves acknowledged Pop/Stars, they sent me an email saying they love it and that it made trending. Then the sleezy managers started flooding my inbox.

Deal here, deal there, shitty contracts, some are just way too out there. I need a manager for all of this if I'm going to get big, luckily there are some people that offered to do just that.