Chapter 13: Yep, back at it

Y/N POV

I wake up a little early, I know it's early because I went to bed early, also the sun is still rising, I see that a lonely Ahri wanted to take some space by my side, she starts waking up too, showing me those beautiful foxlike eyes. 

Ahri: Morning babe... just like old times, huh? Waking up in the morning, sleeping on top of each other...

Y/N: Yeah, you're still as amazing as last time. Couldn't have asked for a better blanket... heh...

Ahri: I couldn't have asked for something better to lay on... 

Her tails start to poke up under the blanket, wagging around, while she stares at me all excited. 

Y/N: You excited for something? 

Ahri: Yeah... you could say that...

She starts to blush, I sigh. 

Ahri: Come on... indulge me!

Y/N: Fuck it, let's go. 

I pull her up to my level, kissing her passionately. 

LEMON TIME

Y/N: Make this quick alright, at least until the girls wake up.

Ahri: Just let me do everything... I want to try it.

I get nervous, I don't like the sound of that. 

She slides under the blanket, I hold it up as I watch her go to work, giggling. 

Y/N: What you looking for down there? 

Ahri: Something in need of a cleaning...

I hold up the blanket as I watch her untie my sweatpants, sliding them down, revealing my hard member that's all for her. 

Ahri: Yes... *moan*

She moans as she touches it, slowly stroking up and down. 

Ahri then begins to go down on it, taking the whole thing just to see if she even can, and sure enough, she sure can. 

Ahri: You taste so good... *slurp* 

She goes down again, this time bobbing her head up and down, all I can do is moan and hold up the blanket as she works. 

It doesn't take her long to learn some techniques, she swirls her tongue around the tip which is just far too much...

Y/N: Fuck... that feels so good...

Ahri giggles, moaning loudly, I think she's fingering herself. 

Without any warning, I cum really hard, I can feel it going down her throat as she swallows it all. 

She pops her head off of it, opening her mouth to reveal it's all gone.

LEMON OVER LEMON LEMON OVER LEMON OVER

Y/N: Damn... you were a fiend. 

Ahri: I was a bit hungry, what could I say? 

Y/N: That you were hungry, pfft. 

Ahri: Well, I wanted to give you a goodbye kiss before Eve and I went back, we'll make sure we keep the dorms safe, now that you're gone.

I put my hand on her cheek. 

Y/N: I still love you guys, just because I'm across campus doesn't mean anything. 

Ahri's ears flutter, she puts her head back down on my chest after crawling back up. 

Ahri: I know... it just won't be the same.

Y/N: I know, maybe next year we can find an apartment to fit all of us.