Chapter 31: Tis the season...

Y/N POV

We slowly open up the door to Sera's room, no creaking at all, just a curious cat wondering why we're so slow. 

Y/N whispers: Alright little guy, go on in...

Ahri whispers:  <Go, go, go, go...> 

We all watch the cat run towards her bed, jumping up onto it, then standing over the sleeping Seraphine. 

The cat looks back at me with a curious look, I try to mouth some words and commands to it. 

Y/N silently: Wake her up! Go on boy! 

He looks down at her and thinks, then he crawls up right below her head, laying down and purring loudly. 

Sera tilts her head, gradually waking up. 

Sera: Mmmm... oh... OH! Hello there... where'd you come from little buddy? 

The cat wakes up and it looks like he's smiling, meowing. 

Sera rubs it until she notices us all looking from the doorway. 

Sera: Wait... is... is this? 

All of us: Merry Christmas! 

The cat purrs on her lap as it sets in.

Sera: Oh my gosh! Thank you so much guys! I can't believe it! I love him!

She picks up the cat and kisses it, he hasn't been washed yet, might not have been the best idea. 

Cat: Meow...

Ahri: It was actually Y/N's present, he was taking care of it since yesterday. 

Y/N: I was waiting for the right moment to give it to you. It's your little cat.

Sera: I love you so much Y/N, come here! 

I walk over to the bed beside her, she yanks on my collar and kisses me passionately, letting me go with a smirk.

Sera: I got your present right here actually, excuse me little guy! 

The cat moves aside, then hopping on her shoulder, making her giggle. 

Y/N: Yeah, he's a ride along. 

Sera: Alright well, let me see...

She reaches down and pulls a box out from her closet, it's from the jewelry store. 

Sera: I couldn't get it exact but... I remember you liked that chain that Ezreal got you way back when, so I tried to find one like it. 

I open it and it is exactly like it, I have no idea what she's talking about. 

Y/N: It's literally it, but it's brand new! That's insane! I love it! 

I pull her into a hug, pecking her on the top of her head. 

Ahri: So, I may or may not have taken the rest of your presents...

Kali: The fuck did you do with them?! 

Kai: Yeah!

Eve: Ahri... you better tell us...

Ahri: Relax! Relax... they're all under the tree downstairs. 

Kali: Oh, you shouldn't have, oh that's sick. 

Me and Sera leave her room, looking over the balcony at the decked-out tree, there are presents not just under it, but all around it too. 

Guessing that's because there are six of us. 

Kai: You wrapped them all... why didn't you ask me for help?