Chapter 12: Sera blues

Y/N POV

The rest of that weekend has been kind of ass, I didn't know how to feel now that Sera was gone. The normal reaction would be to enjoy the four girls that you still have, but without her? It isn't the same.

I manage to make it through the next few months with little issue, I just hope none of my friends notice I'm down.

I just got added to a group chat called "K/DA". Oh, is this their band name? That's fucking adorable.

Sera: Y/N!!!!!!!  :)))))

Y/N: Sera! So good to hear from u! How u?

Sera: Uni here aint the same, but its good! I get to learn music on my own with the help from dad. Hows pilly?

Kali: Pilly is mid af, but its aight ig

Y/N: Doc is nice still, becoming a teachers pet by the lesson

Ahri: U luv to see it.

Y/N: K/DA?

Kali: Was playing some games with Kai, we needed a name for the gc, seemed dope enough

Y/N: nuff said

All of the girls: nuff said

Y/N: wait so like, Kills Deaths Assists? 

Kali: Ye, dope right?

Y/N: Yeah its kinda skits

Ahri: skits?

Y/N: Waddayatalkinabeet

Kai: Waddayatalkinabeet

Y/N: Big lez?

Kai: lets go!

Y/N: aight im heading back to my dorm, gonna start packin for the transfer.

Kali: cyu soon lover ;)

Sera: wait, lemme send the pic you took in the mirror kali

Kali: OH! THAT WAS SO SICK!

Sera sends a pic, yeah, I'm putting this on display, this is definitely going on my bulletin board when I get settled into their townhouse. 

I arrive back at the dorm, seeing Ezzy first. 

Ezzy: So, you leaving today? 

Y/N: I am man, I'll remember you for the first few weeks I lived with you, you gonna be alright?

Ezzy: I basically have my fucking mom living next door dog, I'll be aight. 

Y/N: Right on.

We hug it out, then he looks up to me.

Ezzy: You better come to the frat if I'm not gonna be seeing you here. 

Y/N: For sure man, for sure.

Ezreal helps me pack, then Ahri and I load up a cart, walking to the townhouse. 

WALK MOMENT

We arrive at the townhouse and set up in... Sera's... room. I can't let that get to me, we set up in her room, basically looking the same as my dorm but bigger. 

I get a call from my dad as soon as we're done. 

Y/N: Dad, what's up?

Dad: What's this room exchange thing I got in my inbox? 

Mom muffled: Put him on speaker! 

Y/N: Yeah, I'm moving out the dorm into a townhouse with some people, they're nice people, finally making friends and moving up in the college world.