Chapter 16: Back to the dorm

Y/N POV

I wake up to a wild Akali sleeping on my chest, I peek my head up to scan the room and it is really fucked. 

The dresser is dented in, don't know how it didn't break. 

The closet door fell off of its rails, so it no longer slides.

I look to the far wall and the frames, paintings, are crooked, if not crooked then on the floor.

Our clothes are scattered all over the place, my pants are hanging off of the dresser.

Oh yeah, the bedframe broke, so the mattress is at an angle right now. 

Kali wakes up, smiling at me with an awkward grin. 

Kali: Holy fuck... that was amazing...

Y/N: It really was... 

Kali: I love you...

She snuggles into me.

Y/N: I love you too...

I wrap my arms around her, she exhales onto my chest.

Y/N: Wanna get up?

Kali: Mmm... five more minutes.

We rest here for five more minutes before she rolls off of me. I get up and...

Holy shit I'm sore, my legs all the way to my fingertips. 

I slowly grab my clothes, putting them on as I find them scattered around the room.

Kali gets up, throwing on some new underwear after she basically waddles to the dresser. 

Kali: F-fuck... you sore too?

Y/N: Yeah... *grunt* 

Kali: Ugh... I think you blew my back out, I can hardly feel my legs.

I start to blush and she just smirks at me. 

Y/N: H-happy to contribute to that, I guess.

Kali: It really was amazing; you might need to help me get the mattress on the floor though.

Y/N: Sure, I can help you with that.

I put my shirt back on and walk over the bed. I slide the mattress off what's left of the frame and set it on the floor, leaving room to get the frame out of the townhouse.

Y/N: I hope this doesn't belong to the campus, because they're gonna try and charge an arm and a leg when you move out.

Kali: Nope, it was one of Kai's old ones, it was causing clutter anyway. *grunt*

She sits down on the mattress for a minute.

Y/N: You gonna be alright?

Kali: You just gave me a good workout, no big deal.

Y/N: Let me know if you need a wheelchair or something, I'm gonna go to the lounge.

Kali: Got it, love you... 

I go to leave the room and hear Akali mumble something.

Kali muffled: God that was so good...

I leave the room, smiling while adjusting to the soreness. I go and sit in the lounge where I am joined by Kai'Sa. 

Kai: So... that happened...

Y/N: Yep!

Kai: How's the room?

Y/N: Your bedframe is broken. 

Kai takes a sigh.

Kai: Damn, you think you can do that to me?