Chapter 19: Summer party hour

Y/N POV

I crack my beer open, taking a swig as me and Ahri slam ours back. 

Y/N: Thirsty?

Ahri: Yeah, I was, it's been a rough last week of class. The test I had to take was horrible. 

Y/N: Test? For singing? 

Ahri: Yep, a vocal evaluation. 

Y/N: I'll give you a vocal evaluation...

Ahri: Bruh...

Ahri blushes and gets uncomfortable, smacking me with her tail. 

Ahri: N-no horny! Heh...

I look over at Sera, who's rubbing up against me now. 

Sera: So, Y/N... how have you been? 

Y/N: About as good as can be expected, hair's getting longer, teachers like me, how's Zaun?

Sera: I know, I got long hair myself, the mullet looks good! 

Sera pauses.

Sera: But, Zaun, it's... it's an acquired taste... I'm doing good working on my own, I learned how to play my instruments and sing my own songs. Maybe I'll show you guys sometime. 

Y/N: I'm still working on a way to bring you in, but for now, me and the girls might hit up that recording studio. 

Sera: Yeah... I got my own hustle; I just want you to stay sexy for me. 

Y/N: Can do.

We both blush at each other, then Eve interrupts us. 

Eve: Hey lovebirds! Want to boot up the Xbox? 

Y/N: Sure, you can, we're just busy talking...

Sera: Yeah...

She slides the controller on the ottoman. 

Sera: I love your hair... but you see what I did with mine? 

Her hair wasn't blue nor pink anymore. She had blue tips and was holding them up to me. 

Y/N: They look beautiful, they look sick actually, the pink is finally broken up. 

I play with her hair, and she giggles.

Sera: I'm happy you like it, that's all that matters.

Y/N: Hey, do you like it? 

Sera: Yeah... it's alright, might have preferred some blue highlights instead. 

Y/N: That would look good, still, you look really pretty though. 

Seriously, she looks closer and closer to looking like a model every time I see her, they all do actually. Maybe the teacher is teaching them how to glam. 

Eve and Kali are destroying the emperor in Lego Star Wars, that game was always a classic. I look back over to Sera who's just itching for it, she's got her lips parted and she's just starting at me. 

We both lean in for a kiss, our lips make contact in order to make up for lost time. I can hear Kai'Sa giggle to the side of us, but that doesn't stop me from brushing her hair as I kiss her passionately. 

Sera pulls back, panting a little, definitely flushed as fuck.

Sera: I forgot how good of a kisser you were, I missed you Y/N.

Y/N: I missed you too Sera...

I wrap my arms around her, her hair practically swallows me. 

Ahri: Awww... look at these two...