Chapter 9: Chill moment

Y/N POV

I take the middle of the couch, the girls all giggle as I sit down right in the middle. 

Eve: In the middle? Darling... what are you expecting? 

Y/N: A good movie.

Eve: Oh... we can make that happen...

She takes a seat next to me and until Sera yells at her. 

Sera: Nope! My turn to cuddle!

She barges in between me and Eve, cuddling up to me. 

Ahri takes my other side, while Kai and Kali take the floor, leaning against my legs. 

Kali: Sooo... what do we wanna watch? 

Kali turns around and puts her head on my leg like a dog looking for attention. 

Y/N: You want a pat or something? 

Kali: What are we watching...?!

I pet her and she giggles, pushing my hand away. Eve snags the remote from her and just throws on the first recommended movie, I didn't even see it.

I can tell she's a little mad, I hope she knows that she'll get a turn, if that's what she's mad about. Sera looks over at her in concern as she sits there with her arms crossed. 

Sera: You alright Evie?

Eve: Fine... *sigh* Just fine... 

Sera: Yes, it's five girls, there isn't always a spot for everyone.

I look over at their conversation.

Y/N: Wait, wait, wait...

They both look at me in curiosity.

Y/N: Wanna do some stacking or something? I bet we could get her in somehow.

Think engineering brain, think! I can almost feel gears turning for this one simple, amazing idea. 

Y/N: Got it, ottoman!

Kali pulls the ottoman over, I put my feet up and pull it in. Kai and Kali lay on the ottoman and cuddle with my lower legs. 

Y/N: Eve, lap? 

Eve smirks.

Eve: Such a smarty-pants...

She climbs over Sera and lays on the extended couch that we made, laying her head on my lap as Ahri and Sera lean against me.

Y/N: Better darling?

Eve: I'm in the perfect spot... 

She turns over and licks her lips, looking down at my crotch which is right by her face. 

Y/N: Jeez, contain yourself! 

Ahri bonks her with a pillow, causing her to giggle.

Ahri: No horny! No! Not yet... *wink* 

Oh shit, I'm with a bunch of horny girls, people dream of it until they are actually there. The girls giggle and gently rub the parts of my body that are closest to them. I just sit there and turn red as a tomato.

Y/N: Stop.... I just want to chill... 

The girls stop, then go back to watching the movie. 

Y/N: Besides, five at once? How the fuck would that work?

Eve: Find a way, love always finds a way...

She starts clawing at my pants with her claw... ring... things, feels nice on my thigh actually.