Chapter 30: X-mas cat vibes

Y/N POV

I set down all the boxes and bags in my room, I was lucky none of the girls were around to see me lugging this shit in. 

I take out my phone and read through the list.

Akali

-Find a Kunai first, maybe hit up an army surplus store, blacksmith, swordsmith, or something.

CHECK!

Evelynn

-Jewelry store, claw rings that match her existing ones for her other hand.

CHECK!

Ahri

-Jewelry store, the bracelets in the window.

CHECK!

Kai'Sa

-Tea set, pottery shop across town and/or kitchen supply shop next to it for kettle.

CHECK!

Seraphine

-Cat, she won't care what kind, just cat, pet shop moment.

Aaand... CHECK!

I murdered these gifts I swear. I see the cat crawl out of his box and then curl up on my bed, purring as it falls asleep. 

I just hope that it doesn't be much of an issue until the big gift exchange. I take the box full of his food and litter box and set it on my dresser. 

I take out the box of kunais and examine each one, I spin one around with my finger and nearly cut myself.

I put it back in the velvet box that they came in, setting it on the shelf in my closet, up high so the girls won't be able to see it. 

The bracelets and the claw rings, they look alright, I've seen their fingers and tails enough to know these are the right size. 

I put their boxes up on the shelf with the knives. 

I open up the giant box that has the cups and the pot inside it, I make sure to carefully put the box up there, I know the cat won't be able to reach this fragile piece of art. 

The cat wakes up after his thirty-minute power nap, it's ready to play, but I've never played with a cat before so like, I don't know what to do. 

Cat: Meow!

Y/N: Hey kitty! 

He jumps on me and starts crawling up my leg, I lower down and pick it up. 

It immediately breaks free and climbs onto my shoulder, admiring the view from up high. 

Y/N: You're a little adventurer, huh? 

Cat: Mew...

His ears flutter, looking at me curiously. I wonder if he thinks I'm going somewhere, I walk out of my room and I swear the cat smiles. 

I look over the balcony and Sera is in the lounge, looks like I'm not going down there, I wonder if Ahri is in her room. 

I turn around and walk to Ahri's room, knocking gently. 

Ahri: Come in! 

I walk inside and she immediately sees the cat on my shoulder. 

Ahri in Korean: *Gasp* <CAT!>

Y/N: Shhh....!

I put my finger up to my mouth and shut the door. 

Ahri: Who's it for?