Chapter 29: The holiday season

Y/N POV

---------------------------------------------------

LITTLE TIMESKIP THROUGH NOVEMBER

---------------------------------------------------

Little did I know this year is going by way too fucking fast.

With Halloween down, and Thanksgiving already celebrated.

Welp, we don't all celebrate it, Kai sure does because she cooks for us, that feast was crazy. 

We got Christmas to worry about, and I got no idea what to get the girls, I'll make sure to think of something, I might need advice from Dad. 

Wait, no I don't, he already gave me advice. Get them something that'll last, not something that's short. 

Money is an easy gift, but to get them something that they can take with them forever maybe, something that is useful, practical, that is the ultimate gift. 

For example, Akali's gift wouldn't be too hard, but perhaps expensive. I was thinking a new kunai, because her knives are so old, I never thought a kunai could rust, but yeah, they can.

Eve, I already have a plan for her, maybe another piece of odd jewelry, she has these silver claw rings that she loves to wear, I was thinking of getting some in black or maybe gold, the only problem was that, once again, it's expensive as fuck. She only has them for one hand too, maybe I just get some for the other hand?

I am still against spending money, despite the music making us loads, only because I didn't feel like I worked very hard for it, I guess I did... but I don't... I don't know... anyway.

Ahri was eyeing up these big bracelets that she saw in the mall in town, they were too big for her wrists though so like, what would she.... OH! Oh, now I know! Tail rings?!

I do my best to imagine Ahri's tails with rings on them, they'd look adorable too, what would be funny is if they jingled or something, oh that's sick as fuck. 

Kai needs a teapot, she needs a really nice one, she told me the other day...

Kai: Oh, reminds me of me and my family... we used to drink tea outside like this... I love this Y/N, there's nobody I'd rather do this with.

We used some shitty microwave method; we need a pot for it. Why does the expensive shit also have to be the most fitting? 

Now lastly, Seraphine, what would I get her? She might want some company while me and the girls work together, actually, the house we're renting is pet friendly... hmm...

I think for a moment before the songstress herself sits next to me on the couch. 

Sera: What you thinking about? 

Y/N: Ah, the holiday, how things are gonna go. 

Sera: Oh? What girl do you need help with figuring out? 

Y/N: Nobody... not yet anyway, I think I got things figured out.

Sera: Well... I need some help. 

Y/N: Yeah, what is it?

Sera: What do you think would like, a guy want for Christmas? 

Y/N: What do you mean, like any guy? 

Sera: Well, specifically this one guy.

She's definitely talking about me, and she's at an absolute loss because she's talking to the person she's trying to guess. 

Sera: Y/N, what would you want for Christmas?

Y/N: Well, unlike most people, I might actually want some clothes, maybe a sweater. Actually! I need a new pair of shoes, mine uh, aren't white anymore like when I bought them.