Chapter 8: First week down

TIMESKIP ABOUT A WEEK

Y/N POV

I sit down on a bench outside, finally, the first week is over. I can hear the birds chirping and be in peace, we also got some kind of holiday this coming weekend, so we got some days off. 

This college operates all year round, but we get more breaks and time off. It's goofy along with the day-long labs, but it's alright. 

I've been getting along with Kali, Kai, and Sera, occasionally going to their place and studying. Eve has yet to tell me where she lives, she might be afraid or something. 

I'm guessing it's North because the only posse she's in is ours whenever we're around, maybe a solo dorm. Speaking of, I see her walking to the dining hall until she sees me, taking a seat. 

Eve: Hey there, big boy.

I blush, making her giggle.

Y/N: Do you always have to be weird about it?

Eve: It's funny though!

Y/N: Well, I can't complain I guess...

Eve: Oh?

Y/N: Your smile is beautiful. 

She turns red, now that makes me giggle. 

Eve: N-no fair! Y-y-you... you can't do that!

Y/N: Oh? What can't I do? 

Eve: Just be like that, with your muscles and your goofy smile and your... messy hair.... and...

We both pause, blushing a little. I see Jayce and Vik watching in the corner of my eye, do I give a shit? No.

Eve: Fuck it, kiss me darling.

She slides her hand behind my neck, pulling her into me, slamming her lips against mine, her breathing is rapid. I move my hands up to her hips, pulling her closer. 

Jayce and Vik: Awwwww...

Jayce: Wait, what about the fox girl? 

Vik: Just let him dig his own grave, we just gotta stay clear, wanna get some grub? 

Jayce: Yeah, let's hit it. 

They walk off, leaving us with nothing but passersby. We pull back, smiling at one another, until one of the girls breaks us up. 

Kai: Damn, I was hoping I wasn't last... ugh...

Sera: Girl? You still got me, don't worry, you'll kiss him before me, you kidding? 

Kai: Want to bet? 

Sera: 10, whoever kisses him first wins. 

Both of the girls acted like I didn't just hear them. Eve gets up and drags me into the dining hall with her. 

GRUB TIME

We all meet up outside; Sera, Kai, Eve, and I all go to my dorm to hang out. 

WALK TIME

Eve: It isn't like Ahri's but, it's definitely home! 

Kai: He's got some nice shirts! He let me keep one, it's amazing. 

Eve: T-that's nice...

I can tell she's uncomfortable. I think I might have to say something that way she knows. Speaking of, Eve pulls me out of her room while the other girls chill. 

Eve quietly: So, you're dating Ahri and you kiss me? You let Kai take one of your shirts, she totes it around like some trophy! Akali told me that you made out with her at a party? What the fuck is happening?!