Chapter 24: The end but also the rise

Nope story isn't ending lol.

Y/N POV

I arrive back at the house; I look over and Eve is licking her lips. She pulls on my shirt collar and kisses me deeply. She doesn't care that our "child" is in the backseat.

Kali: Ewwww... Mom... Dad... you can't be doing this while I'm here! That's a bad influence! 

I pull back and look back at Kali who's recording this for the group chat. 

Y/N: Okay, that's just fucked.

Kali laughs, sending us kissing to the group chat. 

I look at the photo and it's of me and Eve kissing with our eyes closed with the interior lighting us up on display. 

The caption is good, it's some classic zoomer shit, barely English at all. 

ME WHEN yOU wen ME when you YOU ME YOU I you and WE like Y

I can't contain it, I laugh just as hard as Kali, that was fucking hilarious. Ahri loved it too, she's sending laughing emojis in chat, saving it too, making sure we don't forget it. 

Eve wasn't amused, but then she lightened up, snagging an embarrassing photo of Kali, she had no time to prepare so the photo was really scuffed. 

Kali: No! You can't! *Giggle* 

We see a person with a camera take a picture of us as we get out of the car. 

Y/N: Hey, buddy... 

He takes another picture; I pretend to reach for a gun, and he just runs away. I am so fucking done with this; I just want to go inside.

Y/N: I'm heading in, I can't stay out here with this shit going on. 

Kali: Same.

Eve: Agreed, let's head on in darling.

We go in and sit on the couch, Ahri asks the group chat if we want food. Kali replies for all of us, so looks like we're getting sandwiches from somewhere we must have driven by. 

I see the SUV pull up next to the Maxima and the girls all rush inside, not letting any shady photographer get pictures of them. 

I turn on the tv as the girls come in, we got cable with our house, so this is going to hit.

I turn it to the news as the girls set everything up, and... wow...

Reporter 1: Well, that looks like some good weather. Onto celebrity news! We seem to have some that are home grown... 

Reporter 2: Home grown? What, like in your backyard garden? 

Reporter 1: If your backyard is Piltover University, some of you may already know where I am going. Local celebrities are always appreciated in a bussing city like this, so we welcome to new group known as K/DA. Who, according to our sources, live in Piltover and attend the university. 

Reporter 2: Oh! K/DA! Yes! The amazing K-pop group? K-pop I believe?

The other reporter nods. 

Reporter 2: The wonderful new K-pop group that has been birthed from our city is on the up, with their new song Pop/stars, released in a frat party there on campus, then making it to the streets, to the record labels, and ultimately resulting in a manager having to be hired. 

Reporter 1: Mundo, the freelance manager, has been hired to take on this new group of kids, is he up for the challenge? 

Reporter 2: That's not for us to decide, but he is a good man with good connections, he's got good reviews, so he can't be that bad.