Chapter 26: That song is bad as hell

Y/N POV

After the first week of classes, it almost seemed like things were back to normal. The only thing I've noticed so far was that every night, each girl would have a contest of some sort, the winner being able to sleep with me that night. 

Honestly, that is a much better idea than five girls crushing me at once. 

I come home from class, and I am greeted by one happy Seraphine, who leaps into my arms, I am forced to catch her so that she doesn't slide off.

Sera: Y/N! I missed you! 

Y/N: Hey Sera, oof... *grunt*

She looks up at me, smiling and giggling.

Sera: So Y/N, how have you been... How's my honey bun after his first week...?

Y/N: Doing alright, I could use some stress relief.

Sera: Oooh... Me too, you hear my new song? The girls helped me write it, Kali said it slaps.

Y/N: Yep, why not?

Sera takes out her phone as we sit down on the couch together.

She loads up a song she's got downloaded and she even got a video for it.

This is good, she should throw this right on the socials.

We end up finishing the full song and it it really isn't bad.

I'm not a huge fan of softer stuff like this, but when Kali and Sera then broke it into a rock song half way through, damn...

Y/N: You gotta upload this, your fans will love it because it's you, and you can use the K/DA

Sera then starts to frown a bit.

Sera: I wish I didn't have to use the K/DA name to get big... But... I guess...

I put my hands on her cheeks, cupping her face.

Y/N: Hey... Don't be like that... You aren't using them, you guys made a song together, you're forgetting that you're K/DA too...

I lean in and kiss her; I can feel her smile as her lips change position on mine.

I can already tell this is gonna be a pleasant weekend, but maybe we could finish that song in the studio?

Y/N: Hey, you know where the other girls are at? 

Ahri flops over the couch, landing right beside me. 

Ahri: We're mostly here! Eve and Kai are out getting their nails done, they'll be back, why?

Y/N: I want to finish the song. I think some people might need a pick me up to start off their school year. 

Sera: You sound like a creepy staff member saying that...

Y/N: Yeah, but it's good timing though, isn't it? 

Ahri: Yeah, true...

Ahri gets up and her fingers start running rampant as she texts some people.

Ahri: Okay, so the studio along with the mixing room is open for us, if we want it. 

Y/N: Was it being used before?

Ahri: Yeah, but they said since we're famous we can just go in and take it, they already kicked them out without me saying anything. 

Y/N: Awww, that just sucks, I hope this doesn't get any worse, people shouldn't be disrespectful to others just for the hopes of pleasing us. 

Ahri's ears droop, she feels a little bad for kicking those people out, even if she didn't mean to.