Chapter 6: Frat row

Y/N POV

I slowly sit up from Ahri's lap. Ahri giggles as she tries to pull me back down, but it doesn't work for her. 

Ahri: Just a little longer... it was so cute... 

I look back at her as she tries to pull me back down. 

Y/N: You don't want it, you don't.

Ahri: Want what? I might...

Y/N: Oh? Okay.

I quickly put my hand on her head, rubbing her ears, she does nothing to stop me. 

Ahri: Ah- Y/N! You... err... *purr*

Her face goes from distraught to smile and her eyes almost go crossed. 

Irie and Ezzy barge in, looking for us. 

Ezzy: There you guys are!

I pull my hand away and Ahri blushes. 

Irie: Want to come to the soccer frat? 

Y/N: Yeah sure, I'm down.

Ahri: Sure, always cool meeting people. 

Ezzy: Alright, good, Y/N lemme talk to you for a minute. 

Ezzy grabs me and we go out of the room. He turns me around and puts me square with him. 

Ezzy: So, I'm gonna give you the good news but you gotta tell me something first...

Y/N: Sure, bro what's up? 

I hope it isn't related to me and Ahri doing... yeah...

Ezzy: How? How do you do it? You sly fuck!

Y/N: Do what?

Ezzy: Don't clown on me man! Ekko saw you with two more chicks at the noodle shop!

Y/N: So? I don't see the big deal. 

Ezzy: Big deal!? You just got here and you're scoring with all the music girls, those are top quality man, you got no fucking idea. 

Y/N: I don't really think... you... man, what the fuck is this conversation? It isn't hard, just be me or something I don't know. 

Ezzy: You got all of it and you got no idea, I feel so bad for you man, anyway... You're in...

Y/N: I didn't even do anything! I'm already in the frat?

Ezzy: Yeah, you're trusted, Garen is one of the team captains in case you didn't know, and since he heard about you scoring with three girls at once, he knows you're chill. 

Y/N: Well, if he needs anything lifted, or needs booze, I'll help out. 

Ezzy: That is what we love to hear. 

He pats my shoulder and we both turn around to two girls. This time they are just a tad revealing. 

Irie is wearing a tube top with some short shorts. 

Ahri has got a mini-skirt and a crop top, oh I gotta get the most important part jotted down, the crop top has a bunch of cats on it. 

Ezzy: Y'all ready to party?!

Y/N: You mean get roofied?

Ezzy punches my shoulder. 

Ezzy: We aren't that kind of frat, dickhead! We booze, we lose, sometimes cruise.

The girls giggle at his rhyming.

Y/N: Fair, let's get going. 

Ezzy: Here, hold on, let me just do this...