Chapter 2

Naruto

"IM LEAVING." I heard Hina informed in hurry along with the shut of the front door.

I gazed at the wall-clock —that is above the TV— only to see that, yeah... She's late.

She slept late and woke up late so now she's in a hurry to go to school.

I sighed. Im already having problems with my current condition and situation and my Master is adding up.

Jeez. Speaking of my condition, Even if it has already been a month had passed, I still haven't found any solution in this problem.

I wonder, what will my father do once he find the situation im in. Well actually, i doubt that he haven't learned about this. Knowing his connections and power, there's only one percent of possibility that he still haven't learned about me.

But why hasn't he still made any actions to get me back to my original shape? Why did he let me get stuck at this time and place? And where is Kaguya?

Where's the love of my life?

"Ugh! I hate this!" I groaned in irritation.

But instead of complaining more about my situation, i just moved the T.V. remote with my paws and began pressing the the 'power on' of  the Television.

And i watched shows and entertainment. This is how i kill time for the past month. Hina leave food in my bowl before she would go to school. On weekdays, she would be out for 10 hours but the foods she prepared for me is enough not to hunger me. 

2 hours had passed when i decided to eat my breakfast. I gazed at the wall clock to see that it's only 9 in the morning. I stretched my body first, before i jumped down the floor from the couch.

Ah. Comfort. Relaxation. Rest. I have it all.

I slowly walk towads the doorway of the kitchen where my food is placed.

I ate my breakfast, drank my milk, then went to the backyard. Hina would leave the backdoor open, probably because she know that i go and take a walk outside sometimes.

"Wassup." The black cat greeted. As usual, he is idling at their window again. His owner Shikadai and Temari are out doing human things so he have all the time to just sit back, lazy and be relax.

"Bored." I roled my eyes.

"The usual huh." He lazily remarked eventually licking the back of his paws.

Hinata

"YOU'RE LATE." I heard Kiba murmured beside me as i settle my self down my desk— beside the window.

I just gave him an 'I know' look before i focus on the teacher's discussion.

Im glad, the teacher didn't scold me.

Later on, at the second period, Kiba got excused because he have a basketball practife to attend. The only seat beside me is empty again.

Another boring hour had passed again, and it's already reccess. I usually don't go to the cafeteria without Kiba so im staying at the classroom the whole break time.

I was writing something when i heard two my classmates talking.

"Hey have you heard?"

"The what?"

"There's a new guy in the other section! I heard he's so hot! Alot of girls in the school know about him already!"

"Really?! I wanna see him!"

"Me too! But i also heard that he is so stubborn and mean and he have no friends. "

"That's bad. But i guess he was just putting an act. You know, he is still new and i guess he is just shy and don't want to talk to others."

"Yeah! If we talk to him, maybe he'd change!"

"Yeah! So... let's go check on him?"

"Game!"

And with that, they left.

Ew. The way they talk, its like they are those heroine in the novels who would change the ass attitude of the man they love. It's like they want their love stories to be like one of those fantasy romantic novel. Like duh! Its not like im judging or anything, but they are such a trying hard heroine-wanna-be. Okay. Im judging them.

But im telling the truth! Girls who dreamed of Romantic-novel-like love story will end up crying in hell as though their life are in horror.

Okay. Im too negative.

I sighed as i closed my notes. Im alone in the classroom now. Everyone are out, hanging out with their own groups of friends. Me? I don't have any. I only have my friend Kiba.

And now that he is busy with his thing, im alone and like a unsocial nerd.

Oh well... It's true, im a unsocial nerd.

But i'd rather have no friends that befriend thousand of fake people. At least i know that Kiba is honest to me.

I gazed outside the window. The soccer players are playing. Each players have their own group of fangirls who are cheering on them. Not bad because all of them are good looking. Like they could make a boyband and level BTS and have tons of fans nationwide. I think when they're discovered even other creatures of the galaxy would simp on them. Im telling the truth.

But the only one whom i admire the most, is Gaara.

No i don't have a crush on him. He is just so good in defending the ball. His movements are fast, his defense mechanism almost have no flaws. And whenever he have the ball, its always straight to the goal.

His kicks are very strong also! So strong like... that! I was tensed when i saw him steal the ball from his opponent, a smirk appeared his lips as he's about to kick the ball in the goal but another player tried to block him. I think he got panicked that he kicked the ball super strong that it's... It's...

Flying my way! Straight at my face!

The ball! At fast speed is flying towards me. And i don't have any reflexes to move and avoid it. I closed my eyes, aiming to reduce the pain i was about to obtain but to my surprise, i only felt a wind brushing against my face.

I just heard a two 'thud's that i think— the first one was on my table. And the other one is somewhere close mid-air.

I then heard a pant along with the presense i felt near me. I slowly opened my eyes only to see someone. He is slightly kneeling on the table as he hold onto the frame of the window with his one hand, and the other one is seemingly blocking against something in the air outside the window.

I can't see his face.

All i see was his black raven hair and uniform that indicate that we're in the same school.

Slowly, he turned towards me causing shock to my whole system. A worried smile draw his beautiful face as he scan me with his ruby-red eyes.

"Are you... okay?"