Chapter 13

I.. I Don't know who to choose.

Both of them are important to me. Me and Kaguya spent years together, while Hinata.. I've only known her for like.. two months! yet she became so important to me. At first I was only forcing my self to get attached to her because she's my owner, my master. But as time goes by, she became someone dear. Someone I want to protect.

"Kaguya is already dead.." that's all I could mutter, I glanced at Susanoo before me, his expression shows that he had heard what I just said.

"Does that mean you're choosing that mere human?" he raised his brow as slightly, he tilted his head. His hand rose up to his chin as he rub it as though he is suspecting me for something.

"T-that's not w-what I meant! I-I genuinely love your sister! from before, until now. B-but what can I get if I continue to love her? I don't know if I can go on in my life if I continue thinking about her and blaming myself about her death." I said as slowly I heard my own voice shrunk by the end of my statement. I lowered my head and my bare foot came to view.

It's like I'm giving him the idea that his sister is easy to replace. That's not true. Kaguya . . . she will forever remain in my heart.

But this time . . . I don't know why but my heart, it's beating for Hinata with the same rhythm I felt from Kaguya before. It just mean that I . . . I'm probably inlove with her.

I couldn't admit it on early stages since she is distant. But I don't know! I can't really understand why I recklessly fell for her!

I don't know why!!

"We don't know, Naruto . . ." he chuckled. "My sister is probably out there, alive as a human because a certain someone begged with his whole life at sake." He shrugged as he turned his back at me.

"W-what do you mean?"

"Tsk." For the last time, he took a glance at me with his bloody red eyes. It didn't show any resentment, morelike he is just mocking me. "I've been waiting for centuries for nothing. You're still stupid."

Ha? what does that supposed to mean?!

"Hey Naruto . . . " his back is already facing me. I  raised my head to look at him. "Let's end all the bloody fight, and let's be at peace instead. You hear me? this is the only way I could thank you for the stupidity you had done."

"W-wha--"

I wasn't able to Finnish my sentence as I saw him already walking away from me. Minutes had passed and he is already nowhere to be seen. He dissapeared in thin air.

And moreover. . . he had forgiven me? despite me being one of the cause why his beloved sister died? and he also mentioned that I did something stupid that gained his favor!

I thought he's going to harm Hinata!

Hah! I'm finally able to breath freely.

I smiled as slowly, I felt like my body get weaken and I fell asleep.

Hinata

"Where is he?"

I pouted as I looked at the empty living room. Bolt is gone. He didn't even welcomed me earlier. I checked on him at the kitchen, he is not there either, and it's the same with the rooms upstairs and even the bathroom!

I was starting to worry when I felt my phone vibrate on my pocket.

"Sasuke kun?"

"Uhm Hinata, I was about to go to your house
because you left your I.D. on the car, but I saw a puppy nearby, could you please help me find who the owner is?"

Thay seemingly rang the bell within me. Without any further thought, I immediately rushed towards the location Sasuke gave me.

It's infront of the convinience store, in the neighborhood.

"Hinata." He smiled as he saw me.

My gaze landed on a familiar puppy on his embrace. I smiled as I confirmed it.

"Bolt!" I ran towards him as I took Bolt off from his arms. He is sleeping soundly, and even when I took him, he didn't budge.

"You know him?"

"He is mine." I glance at Sasuke, and back at Bolt.

Thank god! I thought I lost him!

"What's his name?"

"Bolt."

"Oh.."

"Uhm since you're here already, why don't you stop by at my house, let's have some coffee and snacks."

His lips formed a smile after hearing what I'm saying.

"I'd love that."

Naruto

'Naruto kun . . . '

I shivered as I hear that familiar soft voice. I could also feel her arms wrapped around my waist as she hug me from behind.

I miss this.

I miss you.

Kaguya.

'How are you now?'

I smiled as I felt her press her face at my back.

'I'm fine, My love.'

'I miss you.'

'Me too.'

'I love you.'

'I love you more, Kaguya.'

I turned around to face her only to see her face being blurry.

Come to think of it.

I . . .

damn!

I forgot what her eye color was!

I tried so hard to remember but nothing is coming inside my mind! it's like I never saw her eyes at all!

Why did I forgot it?!!

'Is something wrong?'

'N-nothing.'

'Naruto kun . . .'

'What is it . . . my love?'

'Thank you.'

'F-for what?'

She just chuckled. And instead of answering, her arms wrapped itself around my neck as she tiptoed and kiss me on my lips.

And the moment we pulled away, she smiled.

'Even in different form, I will still love you.'

And with that I just realized that I'm already waking up from my deep slumber. I also turned back to my puppy form and surprisingly, I'm currently lying on a familiar soft sofa with the familiar cozy atmosphere of a familiar place. Inside me, I'm smiling. This place makes me feel safe.

"Oh . . . you're awake."

I almost jumped as I heard that familiar voice. My eyes widen as I saw him in the human form.

His body is smaller, yet he doesn't look weak. His hair is shorter than before and his eyes are pitch black as though I'm gazing at a black whole! there's a big difference but I know! it's him.

Susanoo . . .

"Hey Naruto, surprise. I'm a human." He said with no emotions at all!

A/N: I just realized that my personal problems has been affecting my performance as a writer here. Hey guys . . . it's been a while. I miss y'all.

Q: GOYSSS IF YOU'RE THE ONE TO DECIDE, WHO WILL BE THE GOD OF REINCARNATION?