Courage

Mattholomule POV~

I wondered when I had fallen back asleep but I woke up with Gus playing with my hair. I forgot to tell him something yesterday. He still doesn't know who left me to die.

Not wanting to face him I mumbled into his chest.

"It was a beast," I said

Gus was just confused, "What was a beast?"

"The thing that attacked me, it was a beast, a creature nearby," I stated.

"What?! Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Gus almost shouted

"Well I forgot but I do know that it is near the castle and that somebody had to have released it and had control over it."

"Was it Bria?"

"I doubt it, but we should just go back to sleep. We can also tell Luz about Bria in the morning."

"Fine," Gus said and I fell asleep, even if it was midday.

~TOME SMOM~

Mattholomule POV~

I took a deep breath. Looking back and forth through the hallway I cautiously stepped out into the creaking floorboards. Gus started to wake up and saw me rushing out the door. I moved to stop him but he quickly shot me down.

¨Luz won't listen to you. If we want Bria out, Camila is the only way.¨ Gus offered.

With a swift nod from me, we carried on down the corridor.

I heard another floorboard creak behind us but I didn't look back thinking it was just the crappy condition of the castle.

A hand touched me and I whipped around to face somebody I had hardly seen lately.

Boscha

"What are you two up to?" She asked.

"Reporting Bria," Gus whispered.

"I thought so, but be careful, Bria has this place crawling in spies," Boshca warned.

Just as quickly as I processed the words I noticed a figure just behind her.

"Bqdj-" A hand muffled my warning and before I knew it, the scent of sleeping nettles washed over the hall, silencing me properly.

(A/N) So sorry I've been away but I had a dance competition last week to attend. Now I'm on Spring Break though for a week. 

ILY ALL SM <33333333