Chapter 1 Dom

"I'm Jaycee just your normal 17 year old girl, who goes to school no clique well with the exception of my cousin and granny until yesterday that is......" It's Saturday 7:30 pm it's fall so it gets dark early, I went on my evening walk after doing my chores, down our dead end road there's a guy laying in the ditch by the trees, he's visibly beat up ,he is bruised and scratched all over, I can tell and I wear glasses at a distance,there's blood all over his shirt, and what is that it's weird uh it's probably nothing it's foggy tonight, there's a creek on the side of the road and it sets the mood for creepy but I'm used to it.

" Cough, cough arrgh " at least he's breathing " "Hello can I help you? I have a bottle of water and Tylenol in my bag?" Thank you human!" Uh ok!" Here " I'm Jaycee what's yours?" Jaycee you say " Yes thats my name!" Do you know a Blailock family around here? "Yes" where? I'm on my way there now! Come on I'll take you!

My thoughts... "okay this guys handsome okay out of this world kinda good looking but hasn't said a word on our walk hmm I wonder how he knows granny?" I step in the door " you have to invite me!" " Come inside please!" I walk in.

" Jaycee I'm in here!" We have company come here a minute! " You are a Blailock daughter? " I nod " Yes" granny looks at this guy and apparently is taken aback " Jaycee go to town I have a list on the fridge!" Ok , I took the old Chevy truck my gas saver is in the shop right now I go into the Piggly Wiggly and got her list of milk ,meat,eggs,juice noodles, tomatoes, mushrooms, garlic bread ,hmm spaghetti for supper tomorrow I think!

As I'm putting my groceries in I feel eyes on me hmm I parked next to the light on the lot ,probably nothing Iquickly put the groceries in the truck and left ,I got my groceries and went to the kitchen and put up the groceries ," Jaycee come here we have to talk !"

Walking into the living room he's sitting on a chair granny is in her lay z boy and I'm on the couch "Okay " You remember that story about the promise " Yeah the promise to great grandpa to bless a decentant or something!" Yes well "Dom is your fiance !" My thoughts.. I have a fiance ?"

I look at granny " Since your my fiance let hang out, and get to know each other!" Of course Jaycee! Dom said, I look at him those bruises are mostly gone it's only been a hour. Hmm " I'll get the spare room ready for you then ! I say.

He grins I got the bed made pillows fluffed, as I walk out of the door "ouch" sorry Dom I didn't mean to run into you this will be your room. " And where is my brides room he grins ,now I grin around the corner to the right " you big flirt !" I giggle " Let's go eat Dom!" We sat and ate a nice hamburger steak rice and gravy ,and green beans" It was good Granny!" Thanks she giggled.

" When is your 18th birthday?" Dom asks "In about a month !" " There is something I need to tell Jaycee!" So now she has a handsome strange fiance with things to tell read on to learn !