Chapter 23 I guess so!

" Ken Mo, please just don't hurt my cubs !" I won't Jaycee! I thought " What should I do, I can't stay here go to Granny now?" I slowly turn" Grandfather please, send my cubs to Granny for awhile?" He nods.

Looking irritated with the situation " They will be safe Jessica!" I nod. Thank you! " There ,is no need for thanks I would have done so regardless!"

They take them I watched as " Their fathers take them to Granny! " Niter,Zale, and Caelum of course had to stay while " Aiden, Chase, Mort,Storm,Van ,Logan, and Adler stay with me!" Let's go ,to the courtyard or something lead the way!"

I sat on a garden bench " Well what would you all like to do?" They look at each other smirking " Anything, besides that fellas?" I have an idea " How about we play truth or dare?" They look at each other " Okay, I ask you a question you can choose to answer truthful or do a dare and we just take turns!" I will try it! " Okay Van ask away!" Which, of your mates did you meet first? " You mean all or just you guys?" All! " Dom I was walking home in the evening he was on the ground I could tell he had been fighting so I offered him water and Tylenol for a headache then he asked me if there was a Blailock family I said yeah I'm on the way !"

"Now Van what do you want from our relationship other than cubs?" I want happy memories! I nod and smile. " I have a question too!" Okay Mort shoot! " Shoot?" Oh it's street slang for do it ,or go ahead!" They all chuckled. Who did you meet after Dom? "Well the next day after I met Dom, Nen and Maru came to the house so I invited them in to eat breakfast!

"So what is your question Mort? " He grins. Who did you mate first and why? " Mort your going straight for the big Q!" I giggled. " Maru first because I had school so Granny arranged with the principal for them to go and sit with me but eh in short the " Build a Bitch Squad got pissy because they did not believe we are all mates so Lacy kissed Dom humiliating me the school will laugh at you ,because most humans are in monogamous relationships cultural differences and misunderstanding!

I have a question! " Ask away Ken Mo!" Can we go to school with you? I took a deep breath " I don't know see Lacy, her friends and her mom tried to have me killed once already and Grandfather had to handle it!"

" Now if there is one question you want me to ask what is it?" He took my hand and I listened. Can I earn your trust? "It can be worked on but you didn't just threaten me so it's hard!" I hurt for a long time and it wasn't your fault but it's hard! I took a deep breath and hugged him.

" Why did they want to kill you?" Well Aiden ,see when Lacy didn't have her way with Dom she met Nazuke first and lied to him saying she was me he believed her so in short after he learned the truth he rejected her and the men hit me over my head and bound me throwing over the cliff into the water that's why Grandfather got involved he confirmed that the child Lacy is pregnant with isn't Nazuke's!

I have a question " Okay Chase!" He grins. Can I get a kiss from my bride? I blushed I kissed him as he purrs. He grins as I sat back down " I have a question!" Okay Logan! " What is your favorite flower? "Roses!" What do you do for fun ? Adler back home I cook ,go on walks , singing, drawing, people watching, hanging out with my cousin Ben I don't have many friends mostly family! " I have a question!" Who is Ben to you?

" My aunts oldest son and he probably knows me better than most I mean besides Granny or my mates!" Can we kiss you and take our turns? I blushed. Uh well I guess so Van but....