Chapter 7 Peach Cobbler

We all got in Granny's truck I drove to the hospital Dom sat behind to me Granny up front Maru, Nen and ,Zale got on the back as I was driving I felt his hand on my shoulder so I held it he stroked my fingers I parked we all got out Granny led the way to the elevator we went to his room, " Ben" Hey guys ,What did the doctor say? I got banged up , a few fractures but if Nen hadn't helped me uh " I got my ass kicked."

  "They teamed up on you!" What exactly happened? "The girl squad said you... what? That you were easy ! "Ben said ,"I kinda told em they had more sex partners in a year that a career hooker!" .. and they had the jocks jump me and Nen trampled there behinds! I nod "high five " ,so when will they let you go home? "Maybe, tomorrow,with painkillers!" Let's have your favorite dinner my treat !" Thanks Granny ,when you get to go home?" Is there water here?"Zale asks " Yeah here's the pitcher man!" Ben said.

He looks at it curious, I smile and open the lid "I will heal you!" Zale said " You can do that?" I ask, he giggled " I'm ready man Ben said whencing "ouch" moving his arm ,I watched as Zale had one claw in the water and the other on Ben's hand the water traveled through Ben's body and healed all his wounds instantly ! Ben stood up " thanks man !"

I'll see if I can get him discharged early! Granny said with a grin and a wink. "Zale" ,I said I hugged him " thank you " he picked me up and sat in the chair stroking my hair he kissed my cheek , and then a familiar little boy " ewww mushy stuff !" I giggled " Nan na na boo boo" sticking his tongue out at me and laughing, " Yo little bro!" Ben said.

" I ain't little no more I'm 10!" , Maru looks at Jason curiously and grins, " This is my little brother Jason !" Ben introduced, " Yo bro these are Jaycee 's fiancee's !" Whoa man " yall got lucky nabbing cousin!" As he nods with a grin " Why is that ?" Dom asks with a smile " She makes the best peach cobbler!"

Thanks for the compliment but,  I know that's a request! I said and we all giggled. "How about we have a big cobbler with ice cream or whipping cream when we leave ,after supper?" Woo hoo ,I'll go tell mom.

" What's Aunt doing?" Ahh she had to talk to the police!" I nod and sigh ... a few minutes later , Granny walked in with ,Aunt and Jason , " These are Jaycee's fiancee's except for one !" Granny told Aunt , " I don't know how you fixed this ,gesturing at his body but thank you!" Aunt said. And Jason and Ben are coming to Granny's for cobbler!" We all laugh the nurses came in and we all got prepped to leave signing papers, and then there was a knock on the door.... Who could be at the door? Could it be a school mate a parent or another suitor? Read on to see!