Chapter 14 Sour then Sweet

Hearing this deep voice I turned and looked I thought " He's grandfather?" He still looks so young!" "So beautiful!  Um, thank you! "Bring my healer and the wizard!" My thoughts ..okay why a wizard is he sending me to Oz?... I hold onto Zales arm " Don't worry child I'm not angry with you!

I'm going to prove your innocence to all others !" I nod " lay her on my table I whince as my head touched the table the healer examine my head ,wrists and ankles the cuts on my hand and takes my pulse ,stepping aside speaking to Lord he walks back " "Dom, Maru" step forward , he takes my hand " I'm sorry they attacked you and my grandchildren patting my stomach!"

I look at him and then " I have a surprise for you after all this is settled!" I smile "thank you!" He giggled. Now, this must be the wizard! I thought " Just lay here relax and remember everything that has happened!" I lay there and think about everything that has happened Ben getting beat up Nen helping, Lacy wanting Dom ,Then Nazuke her bullying the police report the investigation and the attack today ,everything I said all the happiness all the hurt and drifted off to sleep!

I heard women arguing ,I sat up slowly taking a breath "There bride ,is fated to them and nothing you say will ever change that this child is not Nazuke's a blood magic exchange was done and it rejected he's not my grandchild ! I stand and slowly walk next to the Lord and my mates " How can somebody like her be a princess?" Her grandfather was my best friend we made a pact saving each other's lives we determined through oracles they were all fated also her other mates are here to meet her in front of you so don't cause any more trouble she is carrying my grandchildren!
I blinked a few times

" other mates!" This is " Caelum" He has beautiful golden brown eyes and hair iridescent blue and white patches talk and muscular " Hello I'm Jaycee!" This is " Lark " He's also tall dark black hair feathers on his cloak I smile " Hello mate !" " this is Niter a snake man golden yellow scales a toned body and white hair red eyes " Hello!" " Nice to finally meet you my mate and "Aiden" he is tall dark hair with natural red tips pointed ears dark brown eyes muscular " It's nice to finally meet you mate!" I smiled " I'm happy to meet you all too!" " Take them back home! the servants were ordered.  Of course Lacy her mom and even those princess' are arguing, and then another man walks in .

" Now ,now brother she has two more fated mates ,he was my friend too!" I look at him he's young lookin ,I hear Dom growl I look at him and nod" Jaycee let me look at you!" So beautiful like your mother!" Thank you! These are my two eldest sons " Chase" has leopard ears and a tail, and "Adler " he was tall with dark brown hair pointed ears honey colored eyes and feathers where he walks "it's nice to meet you mate! And it's nice to meet you too!" , " We have heard about that delicious peach cobbler!" I giggle " Well I have been told about it.

Would you like me to bake one? " I asked with a smile " Absolutely we do?" May I ask who enjoyed it and told the tale?" I asked they laughed " That's a secret for later !" Okay ,Where's the kitchen? I asked, take her he ordered the servants! " I'll be back in a hour! " I'm looking forward to it! Awhile later........ " What is that smell?

Mmmm , I follow the servants into a dining room and I sit next to the Lord and his brother my mates are to my side and many other ladies ,Who by the way look like they sucked a lemon ! I thought and more men like maybe there cousins or siblings hmm I thought.. We all ate meat and some kind of spicy rice " Let's just say I'm glad there was cool drinks " Now I'm going to try this peach cobbler!" The Lord and his brother ummm I was served some and everyone else did too " Can you do this again?" Caelum asked with a smile "Anytime you want !" I laugh " Mate your amazing!" Chase said they all nod in agreement " I'm happy you all enjoyed it!" And then a little girl walks up to me she has cute pointed ears and wearing a dress " you have to teach me how to make this!" I giggle "Okay !What's your name?" Abby. Did you really like it? It's the best dessert I ever had! I nod " Why don't you come visit at my Granny's we can all cook and have fun ? " What will happen now? Will Abby enjoy cooking? Will any more surprises happen? Read on to see!