Chapter 12 Kidnapped

The next morning I woke to a hand gently tracing my face with fingers, I felt a purr at my head slowly I opened my eyes Nen was watching me sleep I smile looking into his eyes he pulled me to his chest and I kiss him  he moans into his kiss " Good morning!" My cheek was licked " Good morning Maru I kissed his nose,looking behind me Ao  " Good morning " he kissed me ,I stood up and look to the window Nazuke he looked at me .I hugged him he pulled me into his lap by the window " Good morning  Nazuke!" He kissed my cheek and nuzzled my neck I kissed him and he returned it hungrily we break for air I see a tear falling down his face I brush it away with my thumb.

I notice the others walked out, looking back at him " Nazuke, we don't know each other well but  I'm still hurt by what happened!" Please let me show you how sorry I am? I will but " Mate me please?"  I look at him , " when  Lacy gets the DNA test and proves to me your not the father then I will!"

What if I am ?  " Are you?"  If you are I have to think about letting you go  for the child not just my feelings !" Nazuke what you all say about us being fated mates I believe you. "I don't want to be without you!" I'm sure  Lacy heard that at least once! " No" that didn't happen! Mate it didn't. 

Hmm I took deep breaths looking at him " Let's go cook breakfast!" I stood up as he hugged me from behind I felt his tears as he hugged my back " I'll ask  Lord grandfather to sort out this matter  " Please forgive me?" I turn and look at him kissed him I couldn't stop myself passionately kissing him, gasping for air we stopped I looking into his eyes " Ask him to help!"

There also the investigation remember so don't do anything rash!  We walk down to the kitchen " Where are Dom and Zale? " They had to go back to handle things ! I nod  " "Nazuke wait please!" Will one of you go with him for me,in case Lacy or anyone else starts trouble for us?  " I'll go for you!" Thank you Maru " Be careful! looking at Ao and Nen "Hmm ,Do you want to go to town for fun? "I asked they looked at me " fun?" Yes I'm sure they'll be gone awhile, there having a festival downtown! I smiled " Let's go!" Granny said  giggling." We all got in the truck with  Granny I sat on the back with  Ao and  Nen, when she parked we got out Ao and Nen both took my hands and Granny led the way " there are caramel apples  Jaycee!" You two want to try one? We each got one as we walked along " What's this?" Ao asked "Oh there painting custom  t shirts, Do you want one?" Pick a design you both like ! They both picked and we walked on ahead towards Granny while there doing that , I stop at a comic book stand Ao is enjoying  Superman while  Nen is talking about  yokai lore with another customer I notice  Lacy walking this way "Ao,Nen" Let's go now! I walked out the back first the last thing I hear is thud ,then I felt blood dripping , my eyes closed as I heard male voices"  take her before they notice ,Hurry!" What will happen to  Jaycee? Will the others find her soon  ?what will happen with  The Lord grandfather help ?read on to see!