Chapter 19 Green Glowing Pill

We sat to eat "let healer and sorcerer check you!" Lord said I smile. the Healer took my wrist and sorcerer said " close your eyes !" I did.

" There are more!" The sorcerer placed his hand on my stomach then whispers something to  Lord he smiles," I have something that can help the cubs grow faster and help you birth them ! I look to my mates " You mean I would have them like today?" All that you carry now ! Lord giggled, "It will make more room for other cubs and it is safe for them to birth here!" I nod,Healer said .I turn and ask.

" Is it okay with you all? " If grandfather is confident! Yes Okay but I'd like my Granny to come visit! I said , He nods with a smile " I will go fetch her after breakfast!" Nen said " Thank you!" 

So when will I take the medicine? " Now with breakfast!" I feel  a bit nervous but Dom rubs circles on my back I smile ,the wizard hands me a green glowing pill taking a deep breath " Down the hatch!" I say and swallow I felt a tingling as it went down and there was kicking in my womb ,I rub my stomach breakfast was served it looked like scrambled eggs of some kind and some kind of bread and fruit it was good I thought I looked down feeling my dress tighter and saw I had grown a type of juice was poured.

" I will go get Granny!" Nen said with a smile, " I would like to help!" Logan said "And I " Van said "sure tell Granny we're cooking cobbler later!" Nen grinned " Thank you and be safe !" I gave Nen a kiss on the cheek, I kissed Logan on the cheek he blushed and Van kissed my cheek then I hugged him with a smile ," Be careful!" And come back soon! They all stood in a circle and a flash of light they were gone! More meat and fruit was brought out and I ate as I felt increasingly hungry " Am I supposed to feel this hungry?" I asked " Yes it will help your cubs !  Lord giggled, "Everything is prepared!" The healer said I continue eating  and shortly there was a flash of light I covered my eyes and blinked.

  " Granny!" I was caught in a hug I missed you!  " You should come to the room!" Healer says ,Okay! I look to my mate " Come !" With a smile.

  I stood to walk and had to hold my stomach " I'll carry you!" Dom did so and layed me on a bed I sat up slowly grasping my stomach  " Gush" Dom  and Maru were at my head Caelum and Nen were on my left Granny, Nazuke and Niter were on my right " I'll check!" The healer said.

" Your ready and I see  eggs! Caelum and Niter held my hands "push,push ,push!" Ones out healer wiped it and placed it in a basket I kept pushing and had 4 with  Caelum he kissed my cheek, another wave of pains I pushed out thirty eggs that were Niter's and placed in another basket " I'm proud of you!" Niter said kissing my cheek " I'm thirsty!" I say ,and I was given a sweet herbal tonic "I'm being kicked!" ,another wave of pain and tears came "I see a head and cat ears!" Maru held my hand ,I push as hard as I could " The head is out " Push again!" Healer said I took a deep breath and  pushed I heard a crying  mew " It's a boy!"They cleaned him up as Maru carried him to me I kissed his little cheek , " Ow ahh" there's a head black hair and horns Dom held my hand I pushed through the pain " It's a girl!" I look at Dom he smiles. I kissed her cheek as he held her

" I see another head !" The healer send Nazuke to me holding my hand " Push push ,push" , " It's a boy!"He has fuzzy white black and blue hair I kissed him and he walked aside, I cried out " I see eggs!" Ao held my had and smiled I had three eggs, Nen walked up and held my hand " once more push!" I did I heard a crying growl " It's a boy !" Granny propped pillows behind me as I nursed the cubs! Looking at my boy with Nen he has red hair with black streaks he held my pinky and fell asleep nursing I pulled him  off and Granny showed Nen how to  burp him.

Maru placed our boy on to nurse his little hands pulled my shirt as he nursed he has calico ears and tails, Dom put our daughter on to nurse  she has beautiful black hair two little nubs on her head and a tail ,then Nazuke brought our son as he nursed he fell asleep so I handed him to Nazuke to burp , Nen brought our little one he nursed cooing as he did I looked up Nen's eyes were teary ,he leaned down  kissing my cheek  " I love you  both!", He stood up " You did great !" Granny said  ," Take these and eat!" I was handed the life stones and I ate ,as I drifted off healer said " I will watch over you tonight!"  So that was a neat twist what will happen  the next chapter? Will they bake cobbler? Read on to see!