Chapter 21 Surprised Mates 18+

Listening to Lord and Dom talk to Mort about the childhood pranks the two pulled on each other I can't help but grin, as I looked around the table everyone was either rubbing their temple in circles shaking there heads or busting a gut .

I looked at Storm, he was doing both "I'm happy" is what crossed my mind I feel a hand lace my fingers under the table I looked at Aiden and smiled as he stared into my eyes while trying to contain those laughs from all the mischief making stories of Dom and Mort , " My two pranksters whatever will I do with you?"I asked with a giggle, I looked Storm " You had to prank him at least once ?" He bust a gut " Actually I did ,he was flirting with the ladies so I put on ladies wear and walked up" Hello mate " he said in squeaky tone ,and pecked his cheek those ha ha they fled!" Now that was a good one ! I say busting a gut laughing.

Then our little girl began crying and the others too little did they know I had a surprise I pulled out bottles of breastmilk, " What is this ?" Breastmilk in the bottles so you can feed the cubs too " surprise " I kissed his cheek and walked around giving Nen ,Maru and Nazuke kissing there cheeks as well "Thank you mate!" I heard as they were trying not to show tears but I can feel there joy through our bonds I smiled, I had almost forgotten the beastwomen and those who had negative comments until " Unbelievable passing her duty to her males!"

I look to the beastwomen and to Lord he looks caught off guard a bit but "Excuse me I haven't passed my duties as a mother onto them I simply gave them the opportunity to feel how the mother does ,the love of feeding there child!" If anything they will love me and the cubs more! " I agree!" I look to another of the beastwomen I nod and smile " I am proud to be her mate!" Van said with a blush " I am proud of all my mates as well!" I say as a feeling of love flows through our bonds and the others smile " Can I take you for a ride and a cup of coffee? He asked blushing slightly.

" Of course Aiden!" He stood taking my hand " Good night see you all tomorrow! I say and get smiles all around Aiden led me out to the courtyard " I will shift and you an ride me!" Ok ,I smiled he takes off his clothes and boots as I get a good look at him from behind he shifts into a literal fire breathing stallion he laid down I got on and he loped off as I laughed I saw his fiery hoofprints in the dirt as night began to fall we came to a cabin I swung off stroking his mane I kissed his nose looking into his dark eyes and tan skin not seeing anyone else around to disturb us I hugging this hulk of a sexy man.

Before he could put on any clothes
He held me close stroking my hair and kissed my forehead ,we walked into his cabin the doors open and shut themselves I see a nice kitchen a lot of different herbs and a scythe he led me to his bed that is huge I finally snuck a peek at his member I gulped as I thought horse size " I'm brewing coffee for us!" Thanks Aiden ,I walk around and noticed a few framed pictures " That's me ,he pointed and these are my siblings!" I smiled.

" Can I?" He asked I smile. " Your my mate I want you to do what you like !" And ,I want to pleasure my mate! Aiden said I turn to face him I take off all my clothes he kisses me breaking for air I peppered kisses down his neck as he caresses my curves I lick his nipple as I stroke him gently he groans kissing my way down to his length I tease the head with my tounge he pants as I suck bobing up and down I stop for air he picks me up laying me down on his huge bed.

Spreading my legs he licks my flower exploring with his tounge I moan coming up he kisses his way to my breast slightly pinching while licking my nipples causing a whimper and moan I feel his huge member tease my entrance he entered me slowly we gasped and moaned as he slowly pushed all the way his balls were swollen from desire thrusting slowly I ran my fingers through his hair he thrust into me as I nibbled his ears he moans kissing my neck a thrusting harder as I tightened around him " you feel so good mate!" " You taste so good!" ,

Aiden my mate, my hell horse I love you! he thrust harder and faster biting me as we came together I felt a burning tingle on my chest a black horse he licked his mark and held me in his arms all night!