Chapter 11 Accused

" Don't have to be enemies you say!" She mocks me ,I'm going to tolerate her or try too ," Yes why are you fighting the guards ? I'm listening and he is too!" Give him up human he is mine! ," No if he wanted you he wouldn't be with me!"

Your weak and unworthy! " If that were true, would your Lord have betrothed us?" She growls " Listen you can't force a man to love you!" I say ,Do your mates love you because you tell them too ,or because it's what they want?

" What is your name?" I asked ,Your queen asked a question! He growls " It's okay Dom if she doesn't want to accept it now ,she'll just have to get used to it !" I'll kill you! She shrieked Say that again! Dom is furious " Calm down Dom let's go,let the guards handle her we've tried reasoning!"

Don't you ever threaten the mother of my cubs! He yelled at her ,rubbing my belly " Am I?" I thought, he turned and carried me as I watched the commotion he flew over this land " close your eyes Jaycee !" Okay ! It felt as if we were falling and then we landed in front of Granny's walking in " Oh there you are!" Granny gave me a stern look over followed by a grin " your naughty!" We can't deny it!

Granny noticed Dom's tail and horns ,Ben and Jason want to take him for a cosplayer convention it does sound like fun I thought!" I walk in and give Nen a hug "Good morning and thank you !" He coos thanks for what? Helping Ben at school, and yesterday! He nods.

" I will always be there for you! I hugged Maru " Good morning!" He purrs, ,I hugged Zale "Good morning and thank you again for helping Ben!" Nuzzling my neck always, "Ao Good morning!" He kissed my cheek, then I looked at Nazuke.. I thought should I hug him after yesterday I did promise to give him a chance .. " Nazuke Good morning!" I hugged him and he squeezed me I felt almost as if he wanted to cry.

"Granny what are we cooking? " ham ,biscuits, grits, and juice!" I'll get started Granny!" You cook? Ao asks and Nazuke listening intently " Yes I do chores too!" " It's a males responsibility to care for a female !" Zale said. Hmm " a woman shouldn't be lazy either! I said shocking the men " Don't get me wrong we like being spoiled but a woman should take care of her men too!"

I know my Jaycee is raised right! Granny brags with a smile, ring, ring,ring " Hello Oh uh just a minute " it's for you Jaycee!" Thanks Ben! " Hello I'm Officer James we have a complaint and you need to come down to the station!" I'm not sure what this is about officer ,I'll ask Granny to come with me!" What's wrong? Officer James said there's a complaint against me and I have to go for questioning , " probably Lacy and Mattie again!" I look down " Let's eat first!"

Awhile later we ate looking at Nazuke " you better come along she'll probably bring you into it Dom,Nen "We're coming they said and Granny got her purse we we to the station, 30 minutes later we all get out and walk in " yes Jaycee there have been several complaints that your bullying at school!" Bullying if anything it's the other way around, I can't go to school because of Lacy and Mattie!"

And why is that? " Officer James, I was betrothed to these men and others by my grandfather Lacy is angry because she can't have her way with them it started with Dom " He kissed Lacy, then she did have her way with Nazuke but he found out she lied that she was me! They even beat up my cousin Ben! She claims you hurt her on the road! " I hurt her huh ?" I pull my dress top open enough " see the bruises?" She had Nazuke hurt me because she was angry I stood up to her and I didn't raise a hand it should be on tape at the grocery store!" " She lied to him !" I'm so sorry I was tricked Jaycee! I look at him ,and nod.

"Officer James please put all that on record!" Your free to go ! As we turned " Let Lacy have him!" Excuse me? Who are you? " Lacy's mother ! "Why should I if he wants to be by my side, I am his intended bride?" She's pregnant!  I look to Nazuke.

" Mam no offense but he's not the only guy , the whole football team claims to have been with her they brag about it!" Your lieing hmm I understand how you'd think that have a undercover investigation done and a DNA test because Nazuke isn't from around here!" And Nazuke has a choice! I stand quietly.

" I will stay with my bride who didn't lie to me! " Officer James, would you please investigate my truthfulness?" Indeed he nods " Thank you!" So what will happen with the investigation? Could there be another suspect? Will there be any surprise visitors? Read on to see!