Chapter 2. Surprise Guests

So I'm sitting in the room with Granny and Dom " I'm listening Dom!" The promise that was made for our betrothal with ,your great grandfather has been challenged in the royal court and now others will come for your hand! I take a deep breath think Jaycee "What royal court Dom? This is America!" I am a prince! "

Ok but if your my fiance, they why would anyone else want my hand?" To be one of your mates! " Are you saying polyamory !" "Is that customary where your from? " I asked, Yes! " My mother has many mates!" , so when is our wedding then? I asked " On your eighteenth birthday!" He smiled Granny "I have school Monday ,what do we do eh " I will stay with my bride !" At school Dom? Can he Granny?

" I'll call the principal and tell him he's staying with us awhile and needs to stay busy ,and close as he's your fiance! My thoughts... " I've got a prince from somewhere fiance ,I'm not mad at all just very surprised!" , well you two stay up and talk " I'm going to bed!" Good night Granny! " Can I sit with you? Dom asked , " Sure Dom !" I pat the spot next to me.

As I look at his face " the bruises and cuts are healed from earlier ,males heal fast I smile that's good but I still don't want you to be hurt! " I'm happy my mate cares for me! " Shouldn't everyone love there mate?" I ask Yes but most females are not a sweet as you! " I'm happy my mate thinks I'm sweet!"

Can I hold you? Uh" yeah Dom you can !" Pulling me into his arms , I rub circles on his back ,as his head rests in the crook of my neck , my thoughts... I should pull away and go to bed, but I feel so comfortable in his arms his chest feels as if he's purring ,and sounds almost like a growl we fell asleep and the next day....... "Good morning love birds !"

My eyes opened I'm laying beside a golden eyed hunk ,he smiled " Good morning mate!" I pushed myself up " You kids have fun? " Granny teasing stifling a giggle " Yes I had fun sleeping with my mate!" Dom said, I turn beet red , I walk to the kitchen and get the skillet hot " I hope he likes scrambled eggs or Oatmeal!" I got the coffee pot brewing, Granny and Dom were giggling and chatting, then suddenly he ran to the door " Don't come outside!"

He yelled looking worried " Okay Dom!" I said " Where is she?" I have the right to court her too !, as I'm hearing the argument I slip to the corner and peek out the window there are two guys outside arguing with Dom, one blond hair, cat ears and a two tails , the other guy had red hair , and his ears were pointed, like Dom's I thought... " are they brothers or something?"

"Or maybe different clans hmmm?" I got the plates fixed and sat on the table " Granny, should I cook more for them?" Couldn't hurt to be prepared! I nod , as the eggs are cooking I look at them " let us meet her !" They growled and hissed at each other Doms eyes changed , " There going to fight Granny, What should I do? "

I look to her with troubled eyes. " You have to invite them in I can't so this for you to do !" I fixed two more plates and took a deep breath looking at Granny one more time, she smile giving me two thumbs up ,I open the door " Dom stop !" He looks at me " please don't fight!" Only for you ,he hugged me "Will you two please come in !" They nod and smile. Wow how did you like the twist? What will happen over breakfast and school? Read on to find out!