Chapter 5 Misunderstandings

"So Zale your Dom's brother?" I asked on the way back from locking his spear in Granny's truck, " Yes we have the same mother but father is from the mer clan !" Oh so you need ocean water then? I asked hmm that's what I prefer but not necessary!he said " that's interesting!" I giggle.

Let's go back to lunch and then ,I hear Ben " Don't do that she's gonna be mad!" ,not wanting to be noticed " Zale I have to go to the ladies room go back in first! " Ladies room?" To relieve myself! " Oh he smiled He went in I turned to walk off then looked back through the window as I'm watching " What the Hell are you doing Dom?

" Man stop now she's going to be mad at you!" Ben said " Shut up loser!" The jock squad my thoughts..... "the whole school is gonna laugh at me !" I've got to go somewhere. The bell rang while Lacy is pleased with herself , " Where is Jaycee?" Nen asked Zale " She said she was going to the ladies room!" " Where is that Maru ?asked " Dude stop hanging out at the losers table !" Ben cut an angry look at Dom " what is it ? " Dom asks Ben " Jaycee is hurt because of you!" What ? " I told you to stop what you did!"

I was just eating! Dom said ,Ben looked down shaking his head " Man what you call eating looks like cheating to Jaycee, and you just humiliated her in front of the whole lunchroom,they will do nothing but laugh at her " you gave the " Build a Bitch Squad " what they wanted and more!" Realizing what he'd done.

" Where did she go?" Dom asks " Man your better off leaving her alone awhile!" Ben told him , they a walked to the parking lot " see man she left to be alone, I'll take you back to Granny's after school!" Later that evening Ben brought them to Granny " Is she home ? " Dom asked " You are supposed to behave better than this!" Granny scolded." Just leave her be for now she'll be okay!" Dom sniffs the whole house " She's not in her room, I can't smell her anywhere!" Jaycee pov .... that asshole I can't go back to school now I'll stay in the basement awhile the men don't know there is a door under Granny's bed and there's a bathroom here ! I lay here my scent covered by everything else in the house and cry into my covers !

Later that night Granny brought me some food locking her door she shhh me I nod and ate my spaghetti and then there's a knock a Granny's bedroom I quietly shut the door and Granny scoot her rug and chair over with her TV tray covering the door ,I listen silent " I'm sorry for what I did please let me apologize to Jaycee!" I didn't understand how my actions looked ," he's actually crying, a demon crying for me!"

No I cant forgive him that easy I told myself " She can't go back to school now Dom , not without worrying you'll get into trouble!" Granny said " How would I ? " If they bully her because of those jealous cheerleaders, what would you do? " Punish them, and how is that ? Fight " See Dom that's why!" Granny looked at him ," I love her will she forgive me?" ,You can never do what you did today again, she is your bride and the only one you kiss and everything else !

Giving him a stern look, " what am I thinking ?I knock on the basement door! " The door opened and I came up ," I'll let you two talk!" ," Jaycee please forgive me?" I look down " Dom you said you love me?" Yes Jaycee I do! " Why?" You are my fated mate ,my betrothed ,your kind, loving,smart ,and most beautiful and what my heart wants! " It didn't look that way to me today!"

That's how I feed , " I am your mate ,not every woman you take a fancy too!" I cried, " Please I will only feed with you I promise never again! I'm sorry " I'll forgive you this time! I'm captured in a hug "Don't let me down again !" Crying into his chest he kissed me deeply breaking for air " I love you too Dom!" Well that was an eventful Monday, read on to see what happens next!