Chapter 13 Lord Grandfather

I woke up I'm tied up in a tarp my mouth is taped "I must be in a trunk think Jaycee" I wiggle trying to reach my fingers in my pocket, I feel my pocket knife, I have to twist a little more I finally got it out and work on the rope knot my wrist is sore but I got to , Nen ,Ao ,Dom,Zale, Maru, Nazuke "please find me!" as I finally I cut the part of the tarp trying to cut the ropes off my ankles ,I gasp the car stopped I hold the stone Dom gave me " I'll try to hold on ! I focused on the ropes while holding the stone and it burned in two .

The trunk opens " Ah ho ho a escape artist the four masked men " Who are you working for?" And why? " heh ha " Why eh you've took what isn't yours and my benefactor is cleaning house! Hmm " What will you do when the Lord of another world finds out you've killed the daughter in law he picked for all his grandsons?" I gulped thinking, I have to buy them time ," Ha ha ha ha another world ? As in alien? "Not exactly but different!" Bullshit! Two of them grab me " Don't!" I yell they throw me over the cliff "Help Me!

I took a deep breath holding my nose I land in the water it hurts all over my conscious is fading a pair of arms grab me Zale kisses me giving me the ability to breath underwater I hugged him as he swam to the shore " Jaycee, Jaycee he cried!" I smile with tears "Thank you for finding me! " I cough water ,I hear yelling " I told those men "don't" they didn't listen! Let's get out of the water ! I lean against his chest.

I look at his fins and at his face hugging him rubbing circles on my back " We'll go when my tail drys ! " Okay!" " What happened with you and Dom? " A spoiled princess well two of them ! Let me guess one of them I met already!" He nods yes " Either Lacy or one of them done this ," those men say there benefactor is cleaning house and I took what isn't mine!" And they didn't care when I told them the Lord would be angry ! They just laughed at me like a fool!

" I tried to buy you time talking! " Shhh I know " I heard it all mate!" You did? " The stone! I never take it off! "Zale I don't know if I've said it before " I love you!" He pulled me into a kiss as I ran my fingers through his hair " I'm so happy mate!"

Happy you made it!, and "I am truly happy to have all of you!" I say as he kissed my forehead he held me in silence " Jaycee" Jaycee " Dom , Ao,Nazuke, Nen,Maru " they all passed me around with hugs " Thank you all for coming!" We're so sorry! " No don't be !" We didn't listen when! "I saw Lacy walking our way I went behind the tent to wait for you and I was hit over the head I passed out!" Lord grandfather wants to see you! I nod.

" I'm a mess right now though!" " It's okay it's proof of the others wrongdoing! "Let's go then!" Close your eyes I feel them all touch me and felt like was falling again we stopped, Zale carried me in a deep voice says " There's my granddaughter in law!" How was the the twist? What do you think will happen? Read on to see !