Chapter 20 Judgmental Beasts and ?

The next morning I woke up I had been bleeding from birth but after I was given  another life stone it stopped, nobody is in here now as  I sit up slowly and walk over to a chair there was some juice in a pitcher and a breakfast tray was on the table I ate slowly rubbing my stomach.

After a few minutes the healer  and Granny walked in holding my cub with Dom " take this first!" I took my medicine " You'll be good as new soon there all very healthy!" Healer says I nursed my little girl stroking her head gently,  I burped her as she fell asleep I layed her on my bed , Maru walked in with our cub he's fussy he latched on and nursed Maru looks at me lovingly his little tails wrap around my arms his fingers massaging my breast " What should we name him?" Let's think on it ! Maru kissed me I burped him as he cooed ,Nazuke and  Nen walk in with our cubs both our boys are fussy so we put pillows under my arms as I watched  them both nurse I watched them both lovingly " What should we name them? Let's watch them close for a while then decide! Nazuke said Nen agreed with  a nod ,I look at the healer " Can I go bathe?"  Yes!

"I'd like to go see Lance, Caelum ,and Niter for a bit too!" They smiled  I stood up still in my gown I was given a robe they walked with me down to the water pool  Niter was curled on our eggs ,I kissed his cheek are they okay? Yes love ,I walked over to the pool easing into the shallow end Lance came up and I was caught in a hug " I had the other cubs ! Granny walked in he looked " Hello Granny!" She giggled he kissed her cheek and my cubs with  Nen , Nazuke, and Maru held his hand.

I look at  Lance are ours doing good! " I promise you'll know when they hatch my love!" Lance smiled. I need to check on Caelum and Ao too we went to a room Caelum was in his beast form as a beautiful peacock " Caelum " He looked at me I stroked his feathers and kissed his cheek he reached out with his wing and pulled me to his side cuddling me he cooed and hummed preening my hair, "I have to check on Ao love !" he nods and I get up as we walk down the corridor the smell of rain in the breeze as well as flowers from  blossoming trees wafted through walking  into the  courtyard " I will  carry you!"

Aiden walked up, my thoughts I know I've had plenty of stones and medicine to keep me healthy but I really would enjoy it I mean getting to know them all. " Sure Aiden I appreciate it !" I smiled. Can I go too? "Sure Abby, if it's ok with Lord it's okay with me!" I smiled  Abby giggled.

Aiden lifted me like I was a feather carrying me through the forest I twirl his hair through my fingers as we carried me and I noticed he hugged my legs tighter I watched as Abby giggled saying the cubs are cute and all look like me ! I can't help but smile laughing in my mind.

" All of them will be beautiful and unique!" I thought " Granny showed me how to make cobbler!" Oh great ,So we'll have it later then?" Abby nods excitedly, I can't wait to try it? She giggles.

Looking ahead I see the pool and the flowering vines ,to my surprise they opened " Do the vines recognize us or me? I thought " Ao" he turns his head and nods in his dragon from flicking his tounge, Aiden sat me down I walked over and kiss his nose stroking his beautiful dragon mane admiring my mate the first time I had seen  this form.

" I just wanted to check on you and our little one he gently nuzzled my side in his huge form I just wanted to see you  he licked my arm I smiled " I love you too!" We should probably get back for dinner  soon ! He nodded  Aiden picked me up we all  started back through the forest trying to miss the rain halfway back to the palace I hear growling my mates stopped.

I feel worry crept up on me as we had our babies with us " Hold her!" Dom said as he sniffs the air , Nen handed me our son as I stood between  Nazuke and  Maru as Aiden, Nen and Dom circle around me in defensive pose watching two beastman walk out " You are ordered to bring the cubs for inspection !" Excuse me inspection for what?, Who ordered this ? Nazuke countered , The council  beastwomen  I look to them " I don't like this ,our cubs are healthy!" Nen hugged me it's a tradition! he said  encouraging me ,I sigh.

" I understand but I know some beasts don't like me!" " We won't let anyone hurt our cubs or bully you!" I turn looking at Aiden  I nod " Thank you!" As he strokes my hair  gathering my courage Aiden  carried me and we all started to the palace again ... Walking into the throne room  " Sit here!" Lord said with a smile I look at him he nods and  whispers " It will be okay!" I grinned  "maybe we should bake a peach  cobbler  after!"  He chuckled That I would enjoy I turned and watched as all the noble beastwomen looked at my babies from head to toe I hear " This ones perfect " I heard growls.

" Not likely " this ones claws are bi color  they hover around my son with  Maru at this point I beginning to feel uncomfortable with the attitude " Milord there  guests!" I looked up as two men ,as I try to ignore the judgment of these beastwomen towards my cubs " Welcome who might you be?" Lord asked "I am Mort of the Necromancer clan!" I look at this man and did not expect him to say Necromancer he looks flawless with grayish skin and violet eyes and a pale hair thair turns a shade of green in the light " I am Storm of the forest nymph clan!" He was tall built and has beautiful glowing tattoos of some sort wearing a loin cloth and had claws as well as the women moved on then continued there observation of my cubs .

I tried to be tolerant and calm as expected of me " What brings you to my home? Lord asked ,Mort spoke first " Necromancer clan can only mate with a special unique female as is the same situation for Storm in addition his seer stated we are fated with the lady !" He looks at me with a cocked smirk and Storm smiled as well ..I thought to myself " I must be irresistible to supernatural men!"

I look to my mates not wanting to hurt anyone Dom looked at me with a tight lip forced smile " Hello old friend!" Mort said to Dom ,I looked to the Lord he giggled " Come join the fun you two,How is your father doing?" I thought hmm and giggled in my mind must be some friendly rivalry! Will Jaycee have two more mates? Whats the riff with Dom and Mort? What will happen with the cubs inspection party? Read on to see!