Chapter 16 Dinner and Surprise 18+

Nen walked me through the corridor pass the kitchen and several others reaching the dining room ,many beastmen and beastwomen are talking as I see my mates I gave "Dom and Maru" a hug and kiss on the cheek, and also for ,"Zale, Ao,Nazuke, Caelum, Lark,Niter,Aiden, Chase and  Adler" , Nen sat next to me.

Grandfather, and his brother as I sat I realized I had many onlookers who continued talking but were watching on and some faces I hadn't seen before " Good morning  Jaycee!" And Good morning to you as well I smile  as I sit  " Did you sleep well? " umm , I did ! I grin and giggle " Let my  healer check you!" Okay !  He  checked my pulse and sniffs  a few times "there are more!

" I looked at the healer, " Are you  sure? I asked  " Your very special not a normal human you will have many litters!" The healer said I nod " So is it nine months for  pregnancy or? It varies  and you can birth them at different times! I nod " You will do fine we have life stones!" 

I was told you would stay a few days " if it won't cause you any more trouble!" "Nonsense I'm proud to have you!" Thank you !Dinner ,was served and it was some kind of spicy stew again I'm glad they had plenty of cool drink " The cubs need a special kind of diet!  the lord said.

Hmm "well whatever it is I'll have to stomach it won't I!" I smile " When you go back to your Granny I'll send it daily!" He chuckled.

Thanks! "You have an admirer!" I looked to the Lord, and hear a woman huff when a man with silver hair stands pointed ears and carrying a black wooden box I turn " I am Logan of the Elven Clan please accept me as your mate!" Is this for me?" Yes " Why did you choose me? I asked  "Your beautiful, smart ,and the talk of the land " Am I? I smiled. He blushed, I felt a hand on my  knee reassuring me "I accept you  Logan " I opened the box and  pulled out a beautiful necklace it looked like silver vines but moved as it it were alive and put it on thank you  Logan,  there was a chair for him brought next to me and the Lord  " Now I have a favorite dessert for you to try!" Oh   it must be good! " " Don't call me Lord "I'm grandfather!" He grins at me " Okay  grandfather!"I giggle,getting grins and chuckles from my mates and not so happy looks from others there was a dessert served in a bowl it looked like crystals or something that sparkles in a pudding I tasted it.

It was like something almost living burst and tingled sweetness umm " It's very good, I love it! " I will remember that ! He giggled  "Will you go with me mate?" Yes Nazuke!  he took my hand and we walked out we down the corridor close to the court yard was a room we walked in there was a window looking out one the yard a large bed and a small table with chairs, "Would you like some tea? Nazuke asked "Yes" while he walks into the side I slip my dress off quietly, as he's brewing tea and thinking, I hug his back, he tenses slightly  " Do you still want to mate me?

" I asked as he strokes my arm " Yes I do ! "Let me show you!" I smile at his back pulling his belt his clothes fell pulling me around he captured my lips softly his hands roamed my curves ,lifting me at the hips I wrap my legs around him as he carried me to the bed he peppered kisses down my neck I gasp and moan my hands explore his well toned chest I lick his nipple he moans his claw teases my flower I captured his lips passionately as our tounges fought for dominance a tingling pulling sensations pulling us closer I grab his member and stroke he growls brings both pleasure as it reverberates our bodies flipping on top I lower myself onto him we moan as I rock on this slowly he sits up holding me as I run my fingers through his hair I tightened around him he growls into our kiss flipping me over he picks up the pace as we pant ah a um Jay hhh Naz  pant pant uke he grew inside throbbing cum with me ! Aghh umm he spilled his seed biting me and licking the wound as we layed in each other's arms , "Nazuke,I don't want you to misunderstand the things I said to you before!" About what? He asked worried,  " Remember when I told you If Lacy was  pregnant with your child, I had to let you go!" But it's not mine! " Nazuke I know!" , I just want you to know I didn't say that because I wouldn't love the child ,I said it because Lacy would never let us be happy!" But don't ever do that again!   Jaycee " I'll never hurt you again, I love you!" I love you too Nazuke! We slept that night together peacefully! What could happen then next day ? Who will she be mating next? What is her diet that she needs? Read on to see !