Chapter 17 Planet Vu 18+

I awoke to a kiss on the forehead and a bird singing in the courtyard my eyes open "Good morning Nazuke !" I kissed him pulling me into his chest he nuzzles my neck caressing my back " I love you!" As I look at Nazuke I know and smile. 

There's a knock at the door, it opens I look up" Ao Good morning!" he looks at me as the servant brings in breakfast ! "Is this for me? " Yes!" He said with a grin.

Wrapping the blanket around myself I pull him into a hug and kiss him " Thank you!" I say with a smile! ,Nazuke put on his robe and sat down with us
As we were eating, " I was hoping I could show you around today!" Ao said " Sure Ao I'd like that!" I said "I have this for you!" handing me a white dress! Thanks,I went behind the screen and changed brushing my hair and putting it in a ponytail I walked out he smiled, he took my hand as we walk toward the forest there were birds of different strange kinds chattering and litte fireflies lighting the path even though it was day it was dark there with sun peeking through these ancient trees I hear whispers as if there speaking we came to clearing there was a beautiful pool of water and a big cave that was hidden by long flowering vines that seemed to move on there own seeing Ao and I come the vines parted and we walked in the cave was lit by mysterious floating fires and glowing crystals there was a hug hide rug another room in the cave "I wanted us to be alone!" Ao said with a blush " I'm happy Ao your always thoughtful and sweet!" Walking into his room was a huge bed with silk blankets " Thank you for always helping me !" He captured my lips in a soft kiss as our bodies tingled feeling drawn to each other we broke for air as I nibbled his ear he growls pulling me into his chest his hands roamed my curves caressing my thighs I pulled his belt as his pants fell he picked me up as my legs wrapped around him sitting on the bed I peppered his neck with kisses he moans I feel his hardend member growing under me he pulls my dress off cupping my breast and rolling my nipple slightly pinching and licking I moan and grind against his cock he growls I kiss him hungrily as I ran my fingers through his hair he growls into our kiss lifting me up he lowered me onto him I gasp and moan rocking on him slowly stroke his horns he moans and holds my hips while thrusting up his wings pop out I stroke them lifting me he flys up against the wall thrusting in as I tightened around him agggh grr he picks up the pace as I tightened he swelled A gasp " Ao  Let me have it !" We moaned as he growls my name spilling his seed we stayed together "I love you Ao!" He flew us down to the bed he stayed inside me ,we slept in his den he nuzzled my neck and licked my breast " Please my mate !" His huge member was still in and begging, "Ok love" he thrust moaning louder than before I stroke his horns and buck my hips as he thrusts he growls " my naughty mate !"

Grabbing my nipple pinching as he suckles the other I tightened around him as he moans he picks up the pace thrusting harder and faster I have to bite "Do it my love ! He bit me as we came in ecstacy and licked the wound as we came down from our pleasure high, we rested awhile and he brought me the dessert I liked from the dinner and he had some too "thank you love!" I said .He smiled "let's wash !" We walked out the water I when we walked through the forest and stepped in I dipped my head under as Ao grinned mischievously going under he pulls me down aghh I come up laughing," I'll get you Ao" uh uh "No" He laughs confidently swimming closer with a smile .

I hug him "Are dragon's ticklish?" He roars and growls while laughing as I am have a blast he tickled me back when I stopped laughing I kissed him again " I love you Jaycee!" I nuzzled his neck I love you too!" He coos holding me in his arms " We should get dressed for dinner! Ao says I nod." What should I wear?" " I'll dress you!"  but I'm curious, we walk back into his den and he pulls out a dress " I made it from my skin?" Your sloth from shedding"

He slips the dress on me which has a built-in bra which holds me up well I'm surprised because I'm a DD cup ," It's beautiful Ao I'll cherish it!" Can I comb your hair? " Yes" he combed my hair putting a barret in my long hair with a Dragon it.

I smiled taking my hand we walk back to the castle as we walk in to the dining room I kiss and hug all my mates I'm seated " Good evening Grandfather!" He giggled such a joy!

" Hello Jaycee!" I look " Hello Abby!" I smiled,When can we go visit your Granny and make peach cobbler? I giggled " In a few days we'll all go together.

" How is that?" Yay " Grandfather can I keep her? Abby asked Hmm he giggled and said " You have to share her time with her mates!" I nod with a smile as a hand caressed mine I looked Niters cool hand I smiled.

Dinner was served we all ate , " Lord we have visitors!" His servant said, "Invite them in!" There was a place next to him with s small table prepared in walked blue skinned people er aliens I think ,they bowed and " We are from planet Vu and we heard of a remarkable human who you have mated your sons too!" Yes but might I ask your interest in her?" Lord asked

" Unfortunately there is a illness that has made our females infertile or perish and we want our prince to join with her!" I look at my mates, and to the Lord , "Her grandfather was my friend and her grandmother likes to see her often!" This is Jaycee, I stand " Hello nice to meet you! I say a tall blue skinned man walked forward had silvery white hair pointed ears with piercings his eyes seem to change from violet to silver " I am Prince Van of planet Vu!" Please accept me as your mate?"

My thoughts I'm not sure about there traditions or customs but his people are dying he's cute for an alien " Let's get to know each other Prince Van! What a turn of events ,what will happen next chapter? What will she learn about planet Vu and there customs !Read on to see!