Chapter 9 Mistaken Betrayal

Last night Jason, and Ben stayed over hanging out with my fiancee's so this morning I got up quietly I'll just go for my walk, I thought leaving a note on the table so Granny wouldn't worry I walked down the road enjoying the fresh air, as usual the air is moist with a fog and the sounds of the creek trickle along I listened to the breeze blow across the grass looking down and then I hear footsteps on the road.

" Ha ha man that's her!" She lied !" To Dom umm stole him from me!" I stop on the foggy road hearing this ,a feeling of fear takes over me " Why?" I thought climbing down the hill quietly I hid behind a overhang on a ditch,as I sat quietly I hear the shoes stop "SPLASH " I look up a demon but why is he with them? He has handsome features wearing a kimono has a elongated head but his hair is black with red streaks " You dare impersonate my mate!" He said .

" I don't know what you're talking about!" I say argg cough cough I'm lifted into the air " let me go!" I choked out as tears fill my eyes " my mate is a princess!" And your ," Get your hands off my mate!" Nen " What are you doing she is granddaughter of our Lord's friend?" Nen yelled.

The other demon Sitting me down " Nen" I cried on his shoulder ,he growls leaping up onto the road "Lacy and Mattie I should've known !" I said. I look to the demon " you were supposed to see the daughter of the Blailock family?"Yes ! " You already mated one or both of them didn't you? "

She lied to you because she hates me! " And it's ridiculous because she never said a word to me before any of you came to find me! I say " Nen,take me away from here! " No please hear me out ! " Why did you believe her?" She said she was a Blailock daughter! " Hey Lacy since your me you'll know this ," What was the promise given to great grandpa?" I don't know, and don't care! She spat.  You don't care about the promise? He asked. I turned to walk away, he caught my arm I looked at him my thoughts...

I just met him and he's already betrayed me he's also been lied too look away as tears fell, Nen turned me to face him "we'll be okay!" Kissing my forehead " I Nazuke of the nurarihyon clan reject you Lacy as my mate!" , she's screaming " why does it burn ?" Aghh " Well Lacy you got your comeuppance!" " Nazuke let my arm go!" I say.

" Please mate give me a chance ? " You didn't give me a chance before you choked me did you? you assumed I was a liar and attacked me!  " She lied to me please let me earn your trust?" " You didn't just kiss her ,you mated her and "Lacy won't give up easily!" I said . " Please, Please! Are you really on your knees begging me?  I look up to Nen who's angry, I look back down I'll give you a chance but ," this hurts!" Nazuke stood and looked at me " I'm ashamed of myself!" I turn around " Let's go !" walking back in not wanting to let on anything was wrong " Nen is back !" Oh Hi Granny said cheerfully , and uh this is " Nazuke!" I look at him and gave everyone a good morning hug " Ben and Jason speculate my naughtiness playfully!"

We a laugh but someone notices it's a fake smile! I took a few cookies from Granny's pan and went to my room. So what will happen now? Nazuke begged forgiveness but who noticed Jaycee faked a smile? Read on to see!