Chapter 22 Don't 18+

I awoke in his arms as I lay there I trace my fingers over his face snuggling into his chest he pulls me closer as I draped my leg over him I kiss him gently as he pulls me over on top he returned the kiss passionately as I felt his tip teased my entrance I lowered onto him as we moaned I rocked on him as he held my hips he thrust up as we moan into our kisses he sat up licking my nipple as I slowly rocked I peppered kisses down his neck I feel him throb as I tightened around him flipping us over he thrust hard and deep picking up the pace I ran my fingers through his hair nibbling his ear he neighed as I buck my hips as he thrusts coming in unison.

We layed in each other's arms as he peppered gentle kisses "Can we wash here?" He gently pulled out I stood and followed him "Is it a hot spring or ?" Hell spring, but mate your mine it can't hurt you!

I follow him in nervously as" I trust you Aiden he sat washing me. As I relax I dove under coming up in his arms while pulling his sausage! I giggled as I splashed him.

" I'll get you mate !" Nuh uh I tickle him as he laughs he kissed me as we finish our bath he began putting a dress on me " Only the best for my mate!" Taking his clothes "Hold this bag and ride!" I got on as he loped on the way to the castle.

He suddenly slid to a stop huffing " Give us the girl!" I'm not going anywhere with you! "Usless human stupid as your mother!" Even,if you knew her why do you say that? "I will never be mate to you!" If,you hate me that much just leave us alone!

He chuckled darkly " Sorry but those cubs have to go too!" I scream as a power forced from me I his ass flew with all those assholes " Go I'm holding on!" Aiden ran as fiery hoofprints seared the ground sulphur scents rose turning to smoke as he ran faster than I ever thought possible.

He blew fire from his nostrils melting an iron gate as he stops I ran with him into the nursery " MY BABIES!" Calm mate he ran down the stairs as we come to the pool " They are all safe mate!" I kiss each of them as the stench of blood floats through " Where's Granny?" Nen,took her home mate! I calm down I hug Zale then Niter.

" Oh no what about Caelum and Ao ?" Mate,they are guarded no one can hurt our cubs! " Why does that guy hate me so much what does he have against my Momma?" I cried as Aiden hugs me. Shh, mate be calm, grandfather will find out!

We hear growls as " Stay away from our mate!" No,I will kill her or give her cubs my fate is with her but, I won't allow them to live she left because of that bitch!

So ,that is what this was all about?
Kin Mo, Jaycee isn't the only reason she left here, she looked at your fate with hers ,versus Jaycee with you. I watched her cry but her happiness with my best friend was worth it!

"That isn't fair YOU BASTARD you knew all this time!" It was better than you running after her and killing my granddaughter!

I stand by Niter,as big footsteps are heard coming down to stairs.
A tall black haired man with green snake eyes tand muscular lean body turns to look at me.

He stared for a good few minutes awkward silence is the only echo. " Human mate come here!" You don't expect me to trust you ,Kin Mo after you just threatened me like this? "Mate give me a chance to know you !" You just said you would kill any cubs I have with you "No!" He cried as roars echo waking my cubs I console them my back turned growls and hisses are loud I froze as Ken Mo hugs my back "Don't leave me mate!"