Bang, Bang, Who's Dead (Chapter 23)

Chapter 23

            "Shit" I screamed as Karmia plunged the knife into my stomach on more time, blood filling my mouth and over spilling. Karmia had gotten a little excited with the stabbing and I was now sitting on the chair with two knifes in my body; one on my thigh and the other in my stomach.

            Aspirated from all the work it took to keep me still and stab me at the same time, Karmia, stood in front of me with her hands on her hips, catching her breathe. Her face was covered in sweat and dark streak marks below her eyes from crying. With each stab to my body, Karmia was slowly releasing all the anger she had suppressed for so long. Strangely, her hair still fell perfectly around her face and her dress remained unmarked. She looked almost like a death angel.

            Wiping the sweat off her face with her forearm, she stood straight and readjusted herself. Smiling, she looked at me.

            "This has been fun" I lifted my face a little higher to look at her, hoping that she was done with torturing me, that maybe she would just end this suffering for me. Trying to translate that message to her, I stared into her eyes, pleading for her to end it all.

            "Oh don't worry. We are not finished yet. Don't think that I will just end your life like that. It would just be too easy" she said followed by a diabolic laugh of someone gone mad. Realizing that my punishment was far from over, I hung my head hopeless at this point.

            Placing her index finger on my chin, she lifted my head up so I would look at her grinning face.

            "It's not as pleasurable when you are not the one thrusting the weapon, huh?" she stared at me, waiting for an answer but all I did was smirk at her. This only infuriated her the more. It was probably strange that I was smirking at this moment but I just couldn't sit there and take the suffering like a bitch. If I was going to go down, it was going to be with a bang. "Answer me" she screamed in my face and when I didn't, she let my head hang loose once again.

            "So you think this is funny huh? I'm asking you a question and you ignoring me? Ignoring me like you did after molesting me...Oh no you won't. You will not ignore me, not today" she stared to scream and I still kept the smirk plastered on my face.

            She shirked in frustration before slapping me across the face causing my head to move to one side and then dangling back.

            Huffing, I stared at my feet as the blood in my mouth increased. Suddenly I felt the twisting of the knife inside my stomach and I began to scream. Word unable to describe the pain I was feeling. Karmia continues to twist the knife until she finally decided to pull it out and pushed my leaning body against the chair.

            Brining her face close to mine, she stared at my dying face.

            "Do you know what I want?" she asked in a childish tone, her brow furrowing. I didn't respond. "All I want is for you to say sorry. That's all".

            I kept the silence going, staring into her eyes. Trying to move my mouth, she brought her face even closer, trying to hear what I was going to say.

            "I-I am..." I started.

            "Yes?" she said, waiting patiently for the word she so desperately wanted to hear.

            "I-I am so sorry" she looked at me with her pleased face, content with her achievement but before she could say her next words I interrupted her.