Stay with me (Chapter 9)

A/N:

Hello my lovlies!!!!! How have y'all been? I hope you've been great cause I have amazing....ok that's a lie. I've been crazy busy, but hey, the next chapter is here and sorry if it's too short. Like always, hope you enjoy it. So relax, read and enjoy, but dont't forget to comment and vote!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Passionate_julia

Chapter 9

            She stabbed me over and over again; to the point where I couldn’t tell where the pain was coming from. It is terrifying feeling that much pain and not being able to stop it. It is terrifying feeling blood seep out of your body as you slowly die. And most of all, it’s terrifying seeing the face of the person that is slowly, but painfully killing you.

            All I could feel was my flesh being pulled up by the knife and going back to place. The only sound was that of flesh being cut, the dripping of blood; the ending of a life.

            I don’t blame anyone but myself. I let her have this much power over me. The anger that she has, I caused.

          “Die!!!!!!!” she screams at me, while she continued to stab me; tears dripping down her face “Diiiiiieeeee!!!!!”

            What is it that I did to deserve this?

            I’d lost count of how many times she had stabbed me, but I feel my heart slow down and all I could think about was Karmia as Jodi raises her hands and give me what I so hopelessly prayed for: the finally blow that would end my pain. But then I stopped feeling pain. With the remaining strength that I had, I open my eyes slightly and watch as she puts the knife down and crawls towards my head.

            “Oh my gosh! What have I done?” she asks herself, her hands covering her gaped mouth. “Rouvin? Can you hear me?” she lifts my head and lays it on her lap. I wanted to move away from her, but I couldn’t. Every part of my body shook in pure disgust.

          “My God!!! I’m so sorry” she bawls “I never meant to hurt you. I love you so much. You hear that? I love you” she said, rocking me back and forth. Everything was turning black as I felt myself slip into the unknown.

            “I love you, I love you, I love y….” she chanted and then I let everything go and slipped into the darkness.

            “Rauvin, this is your new foster home” my caseworker said as we sat in the living room of my new home. The house was spacious and big; it looked of value. And for those same reasons, I was even more uncomfortable then I already was.

            I was never used to good things and I preferred being in the dumps, then to be in this tempting looking house; it showed me just how much I had been missing out on

            “And this are your new foster parents” she continue. “That’s Jodi and over there is her husband Mike. Why don’t you say ‘Hi’”

            “Hi” I said in a timid voice as I looked into their eyes. Mike had an unreadable face, while Jodi wore her emotions on her sleeves. She looked ecstatic to have me there.

            “Hi Rouvin, I’m Jodi and I’m so excited to have you here. We are going to have so much fun” she smiled at me.

            “Ok, so I’m going to leave now” my caseworker stood up, preparing to leave. The rest of us walked her to the door. “Thanks again so much for taking him in” she addressed my new parent.