You are mine (Chapter 8)

A/N:

Hey guys!!!!! Sorry I took so long with the update of the new chapter, but it's finally here and I'm so excited for the next chapter; can't wait to post it, but we have to take it one step at a time. Let me know what you think and if you want the chapters a little longer, cause I'm not sure if they are too short or just right. That way I can know if I should write more. Sooooo enjoy, comment and most of all, don't forget to vote!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 8

            The sun was bright when I woke up. Opening my eyes again after adjusting to my surrounding, I looked around me. I was in my room, but for some reason I couldn’t remember what had happened. As I sat there, I tried to remember at least something, but I just couldn’t.

            Running my fingers through my hair out of frustration, I felt something move next to me. I didn’t remember bringing someone with me yesterday, and anyways, why would I? I never bring any of my flings to my house.  

            The body next to me shifted as they woke up, interrupting my thoughts. I froze as I waited for my ‘guest’ to get up and I wished that I could rewind time and flee. My eyes expanded as I saw Jodi sit up and look at me with a big smile on her face. Then it hit me that she was naked, that I was naked. That’s when realization hit me and I continued to stare at her but I saw nothing.

            “Did you sleep well?” she asked as though this were just a normal day. I wanted to respond, but I was in so much shock that I didn’t move from the position that I was seated in.

            “Hey” Jodi started, waving her hands in front of my eyes. “Are you ok?” she reach her hands to touch my check, and that caused me to snap out of whatever state that I was in. Grabbing her hand, I looked directly into her eyes and saw fear flash through for a second before it was replaced with amusement.

            “What did you do to me?” I already knew the answer, but for some reason I wanted her to tell me the answer anyways.

            “What? Isn’t it obvious?” she smirked up at me. “I gave you the best night of your life.” 

            Looking into her eyes, all I could see was red. I wanted to kill her in that moment, but I restrained myself, as I looked into her eyes with so much hatred and menace.

            “Jodi. I’m going to say this once and I won’t repeat myself.” My voice was calm yet you couldn’t miss the coldness in it. “I want you to get out of my bed, pack you sh*t and get the f*ck out of my house. I’ll give you ten minutes and if you’re still not out. I will show you a side of me that you won’t forget anytime soon”

            Getting off the bed, I made my way to the bathroom and shut the door. I walked into the shower and I tuned on the shower, letting the cold water touch my skin. Hissing, I stood there as I waited for the water to turn warm. I was thinking really hard, trying to remember what had happened but, yet again, I couldn’t remember a thing.

            I was frustrated and angry. I ran my hand through my hair, clutching it in anger. Why did this have to happen? It was my childhood all over again, but then, I didn’t have anybody that would get hurt from this; now the situation was different: Karmia was in the picture.

            I punched the walls of the shower, hoping that it would release the anger that was threatening to choke me, but it didn’t help. Turning off the shower, I got out and walked to the sink. Staring into the mirror, I looked into my eyes and all I could see was emptiness; all I could see was a shell of a person, all I could see was the old me.