Don't Stop (Chapter 6)

A/N

Hey guys!!!!!! sorry if it took so long for this update, I was busy, but hey! it's here. Hope you enjoy the story and excuse my lack of talent when it comes to writing sex scenes. Well, keep you hands were everyone can see them!!!!!!!! *Wink* Oh, don't forget comment and vote!

Chapter 6

                        [WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT]

             “Then don’t. Just take me” she looked at me, her eyes shining with lust and desire and there was no way I was going to stop, so I decide do as I was told: I was going to take her.

            I kissed her with as much passion as I could muster, the kiss starting off gentle, but increasingly becoming rougher as the kissed deepened. I could feel her hand roaming down my chest, slowly making its way to the hem of my shirt, trying to pull it off. Our lips disconnected for a second as she pulled the shirt over my head. We continue to discard ourselves of our clothing until we were in noting but our under garment. She looked so enticing in her white under garments that contrasted with her chocolate skin.

Pushing me towards the bed, she laid herself over my body, leaving no space in between us, and as a reflex my hands made their way around her hips. The way that she felt on me was perfect; she fitted there just right.

            “Mmmm” she moaned against my lips, her lips hungry for mine, our bodies gathering sweat; our breaths rough. I rolled us over, allowing ourselves to be lost in the heat of our passion. I could feel my hardening shaft throbbing painfully, begging for release, begging to be inside her.

            Detaching my mouth from hers, I trailed soft kisses down her neck, down her chest, her back arching towards my lips. I kissed the top of her cleavage, continuing down her stomach, towards are hips. Kissing both sides of her hips as I slowly slid off her panties, her fingers making their way into my hair. I could tell she was very eager by the way her lower lips glistened. I went back to kissing her everywhere but where I knew she desperately wanted me to sooth. I kissed her thighs, her hips, her navel, avoiding where she so dearly wanted attention paid to.

            “Stop teasing me” she hissed at me, biting her lips as I got closer to where she was craving to be touched. Chuckling, I moved forward into her womanhood, lapping at the beautiful folds. She threw her head back, moaning. I lapped at them once more, sucking her swollen lips and then biting then gently.

            Her scent was so pleasant and I felt my mouth water as I lapped her folds over and over again, aiming for the center of her pleasure.

            “Rouvin!” she said through clenched teeth, her fingers tightening in my hair painfully. I continued my pleasurable torture on her as I licked her clit, sucking slowly, letting her feel the pleasure that she was begging for. Her hips started moving with the pace of my mouth, her breathing harsh and rapid.   

            “Ohhhh, right there!” she said in a barely audible voice, as she lost the air in her lungs from the pleasure she was feeling. I left no place untouched as I brought her to heights like never before. She continued to buck her hips as I concentrated on her clit; her legs wrapped themselves around my neck, trapping me as her prisoner.

            “I’m gonna cu-, I’m gonn-” she stuttered before letting out a long wail as she fell from the cliff, letting her climax consume her.

            Kissing her lower lips once more, I made my way up her body, gently kissing everywhere that I could reach. Making it over to her mouth, I pecked the corner of her lips and then attached our lips together, deepening the kiss, allowing her to taste her essence. She moaned into the kiss.