Chapter 2

ZOMBIE: Zombie! Bad guy!

ALL: Hi, Zombie.

RALPH: Hi, Zombie.

ZOMBIE: Zangief saying labels not make you happy. Good! Bad! (GROWLS) You must love you.

KANO: Yeah! Inside HERE!

Kano rips out Zombie's heart, shows it to Ralph.

RALPH: Okay. All right, I get you. Watch out. It's dripping.

LOKI: Question, Ralph. We've been asking you to Bad-Anon for years now, and tonight you finally show up. Why is that?

RALPH: I don't know. I just felt like coming. I suppose it has something to do with the fact that... Well, today is the 30th anniversary of my game.

SAITINE: Happy anniversary, Ralph.

RALPH: Thanks, Satan.

SAITINE: Uh, it's Saitine, actually.

RAPLH: Got it. But here's the thing. (SIGHS) I don't wanna be the Bad Guy anymore.

Bowser breathes fire balls; Clyde turns blue; the Bad-Anon members gasp.

KANO: You can't mess with the program, Ralph!

BISON: You're not goin' Turbo, are you?

RALPH: Turbo? No, I'm not going Turbo! C'mon, guys! Is it Turbo to want a friend? Or a medal? Or a piece of pie every once in a while? Is it Turbo to want more out of life?

ZOMBIE: (bluntly) Yes.

CLYDE: Ralph, Ralph, we get it. But we can't change who we are. The sooner you accept that, the better off your game and your life will be.

ZANGIEF: Hey. One game at a time, Ralph.

LOKI: Now Let's close out with the Bad Guy Affirmation.

They all stand up and join hands.

ALL : I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Ralph hasnt recited the Affirmation. His eyes are wide open, a non-believer.

The TITLE burns in over Ralph:

WRECK-IT RALPH

CLYDE: Okay gang, see you next week.

The Bad Guys break the circle. Saitine puts a supportive hand on Ralph's back.

M. BISON (O.S): Listen, I can't do snacks next week.

SAITINE: Hang in there, Ralph.

LOKI: Hey, Zombie, don't forget your hatchets. There you go.

We pull out to see that the meeting was held in the ghost spawn room of Pac-Man. Before following the others, Ralph goes back to pick up some cherries, earning him 100 points. Cherries in hand, he catches up to the group on a cable train headed to

GAME CENTRAL STATION

The train runs through the power cord of a Pac-Man console and reaches the power strip. The Bad Guys get off and enter the station, which resembles New York's Grand Central Station, providing entrances to other games in the arcade and full of VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS bustling about.

Ralph passes through the entrance, and a rent-a-cop, SURGE PROTECTOR, appears out of nowhere. A buzzer sounds.

RALPH: Ugh.

SURGE: Step aside, sir. Random security check.

RALPH: Random, my behind! You always stop me.

SURGE: I'm just a surge protector doing my job, sir. Name?