Final Chapter

CANDELHEAD: I was just doing what Taffyta told me to do!

VANELLOPE: (a voice like Snow White) Tut tut! As your merciful princess.

KING CANDY: I hereby decree that everyone who was ever mean to Vanellope shall be...

QUEEN PIPPA: Executed.

RACERS: WHAT!?!

They cry. They wail. Felix, Maddie, and Calhoun share a look, this is getting creepy.

FELIX: Oh, my land!

CALHOUN: Well, this place just got interesting.

TAFFYTA: [drops to her knees] No! I don't wanna die!

VANELLOPE: Ah, I'm just kiddin'!

TAFFYTA: You are?

QUEEN PIPPA: Stop crying, Taffyta.

TAFFYTA: (a total mess) I'm trying! It won't stop!

RALPH: Wow. So this is the real you. Princess.

VANELLOPE: Aw, Ralph, what are you, nuts? Come on. This isn't me.

Vanellope glitches right out of the dress and crown and back into her regular clothes.

VANELLOPE: This is me.

RALPH: Huh?

VANELLOPE: Look, the code may say I'm a princess, but I know who I really am, Ralph. I'm a racer with the greatest superpower ever. I was here, I was there. I was glitching through the walls. I'm not giving that up.

WYNNCHEL: Um, pardon me for asking, but without a princess, who's going to lead us? Yeah. Who?

KING CANDY AND QUEEN PIPPA: Uh, us.

The Donut Cups share a smile.

MADDIE: Fix-It, Wreck-It, the arcade's about to open. Let's move 'em out.

Felix joins Maddie in the shuttle parked by the finish line. Ralph turns to Vanellope. She runs into his arms.

VANELLOPE: You could just stay here and live in the castle. You'd have your own wing where no one would ever complain about your stench or treat you bad ever again. You could be happy.

RALPH: I'm already happy. I've got the coolest friend in the world. And besides, I've got a job to do, too. It may not be as fancy as being princess, but it's my duty. And it's a big duty!

VANELLOPE: (CHUCKLES)

FELIX: Ralph, are you coming, brother?

Ralph sets Vanellope down. They fist bump.

RALPH: See you later, President Fart Feathers.

VANELLOPE: Au revoir, Admiral Underpants.

RALPH: And farewell, Baroness Boogerface.

VANELLOPE: Goodbye, Major Body Odor!

RALPH: Hasta la vista, you...

FELIX: Ralph!

RALPH: All right. To be continued. Yeah!

Ralph jumps in the shuttle and watches her until the door closes.

INT. LITWAK'S ARCADE

Litwak grabs the out-of-order sign, just as Ralph rushes into the game.

RALPH (IN GAME): I'm gonna wreck it!

LITWAK: Hey! Ralph's back! Isn't that great! (LAUGHS EXCITEDLY) The gang's all here!

INT. BADANON

RALPH: So, I'm happy to report, and you'll be happy to hear, I'm taking life one game at a time.