Chapter 13

RALPH: hiding behind a rock.

Vanellope bucks forward, hits a stalagmite. It falls, lands on Ralph's head.

SINGER: With a sunroof top and a gangster lean / So if you feel me, let me know, know, know / So start me up and watch me go, go, go, go

VANELLOPE: steering through an obstacle course. CUT to reveal Ralph is pushing the kart from behind, guiding her around the rocks.

RALPH: motion-steering as Vanellope watches. She turns the wheel and slams into a rock. Spitting out a tooth, she gives a "thumbs up."

SINGER: Get you where you wanna go If you know what I mean / Got a ride that's smoother than a limousine /'Cause I'm 0 to 60 in three point five

VANELLOPE: driving in first gear. She lifts her foot off the clutch slowly and moves forward smoothly.

RALPH: Now shift it.

She shifts again and starts driving on her own

SINGER: Baby you got the keys

RALPH: That's good. Keep going! Shift it again!

SINGER: Now shut up and drive, drive, drive, drive

She makes it around the track. Shifts perfectly.

VANELLOPE: I told you, racing's in my code!

SINGER: So if you feel me, let me know, know, know

RALPH: (CHUCKLING) I got that medal in the bag!

VANELLOPE: Hey, Ralphie, watch this!

She jumps the track then drives right up a steep, natural ramp. She jumps a part of broken track. Lands perfectly.

SINGER: Get you where you wanna go if you know what I mean / Got a ride that's smoother than a limousine

VANELLOPE: Whoo-hoo!

SINGER: Cause I'm zero to 60 in three point five / 'Cuz baby you got the keys

She then aims for a giant jump -- takes flight and -- GLITCH! Her kart glitches about in the air, out of control. She's headed right for the stalactite!

RALPH: Look out!

VANELLOPE: Whoa!

She ducks, but her spoiler hits the Mentos. She glitches again and crash lands on the track on the other side.

SINGER: Shut up and drive

Giant chunks of Mentos fall into the hot springs. Geysers shoot up. Ralph jumps out of the way of the boiling cola falling around him.

RALPH: Ah! Hot cola!

Vanellope keeps spins out of control. She skids to a stop. She looks spooked, but then she shakes it off.

SINGER: Now shut up and drive

VANELLOPE: So how did I do?

RALPH: Um... Well, you almost blew up the whole mountain.

VANELLOPE: Right, right. That's a good note.

RALPH: You got to get that glitch under control, kid.

VANELLOPE: Okay, I will, I will. And then you think I got a chance?

RALPH: (contemplates) Tiny.

She jumps up and around Ralph shouting.

VANELLOPE: Yes, I'm gonna win! I'm gonna win! I'm gonna win!

RALPH: (giving in to her enthusiasm) Top shelf.

VANELLOPE: Top shelf!

They fist bump.