Chapter 2: Old Feelings

Dior's POV:

We drove up to this big ole mansion. It was white on the outside and it had these beautiful palm trees with lights in them. There were even lights at the bottom of the house showcasing its beauty.

Jakari's POV:

Damn, she just looked so sexy riding next to me. Her eyes were shining as she watched us drive up to the house. I don't think she was ready fa this one.

I wonder if she even knows I used to like her back in high school. I mean I know it's silly to bring ya crush to your house but, I just couldn't miss my chance. Again....

"Omg! Your house is so beautiful!" She said with her eyes popping out of her socket. "Thanks" I laughed. "Your actually the first girl I ever brought up here". She turned and looked at me. "I have a hard time believing that".

Damn she think imma hoe or sum? I scrunched my face. "It's true! I know in high school I used to act like I slut, but I really wasn't" I shrugged. She gasped and turned back around.

I pulled into the garage and we got out of the car. I lead her into the living room and we both plopped on the couch. "So how did you get all this money?" she asked. "Hmm" I laughed. "Don't worry bout that mama. The question issss who dat fuck nigga that cheated on you?"

"Huh? Is that why you brought me here? To talk about my failed relationship?" She said scrunching her face. "Na na that's not it" I said with my hands up. "Then why are we talking about this" she folded her arms.

"My bad, I shouldn't have budged". "No no I'm sorry. It's just I've been cheated on so many times. Like more than you can count so the topic just kind of gets to me" she said with her head down and low eyes.

I looked over at her and I could tell she was about to cry. I put my hand on her leg, caressing her thigh. She looked over at me with those glossy brown eyes. I folded instantly. How could such a beautiful woman be  so hurt?

Dior's POV:

The way he was looking at me was so unreal. His touch felt so good. He leaned in and so obviously I had to too. We pecked each other's lips. Then his tongue entered into my mouth. We made out real bad.

He grabbed my waist to pull me closer. His hands were so soft to the touch. I hopped on top of him and took my shirt off. "Damn ma it's like that?" He smirked.
"I mean what you tryna do?"

As soon as I said that, he picked me up and took me to his bed room. He laid me down on his king sized bed and took his shirt off. Well, everything off.
————————————————————————————
"Wait, are you a virgin?" I made a face, "look at me. Do I look like a virgin?" He laughed. "Damn oki oki just tryna see how deep I wanna go". Love a nigga that ask for consent.

We started in missionary. His dick went inside of me softly. I let out a slight moan. I mean I've been here before so it was nothing new.

His strokes got deeper and deeper. "Damn ma, that pussy too good" he said in his deep sexy ass voice. "What's my name?" he whispered in my ear. "Kari" I said with a moan. "What?" He went in deeper. "Kaaa-riiii!!" I moaned even louder.

"That's fuckin right".
————————————————————————————
After we got done fuckin, I got up and hopped in his shower. My legs all shakin and shit. Now for Kari not to be a slut he knew how to fuck like one.

He laughed as I was attempting to walk to the bathroom, "Yo you good". I turned and looked at him "Yeah just gotta catch my balance". "Ight" he laughed.

I turned on the water super hot and before I got in I heard a phone ring. It was Jakari's. "Waddup doe" I heard him say. I wasn't tryna ear hustle but I just couldn't help myself.

I couldn't really hear much but all I heard was, "aight, I'll be out there in a sec". I took my ear off the door wondering what he was talking about.

I heard a knock on the door. "Yeah!" I said from the other side. "Aye ma, I go some business to take care of. I'll be back" that deep voice again. "Oki". "There's 300 stacks on the counter in the kitchen. I want you to take it just in case you gotta leave. Oh and my car too, well one of them".

Damn he making me feel real poor. "Alright, thank you baby" I said. "Baby?" He laughed. "Oh my bad". "Na na I like that" he said. I can tell he was smiling.

He left.

I wonder what "business" he was going to handle...
————————————————————————————
Oki this was a short chapter but I gotta get used to all this freaky shit. I know y'all want more details but this is just the first round😉

Btw Jakari's house is seen up there^